Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Southgate looks like your quintessential middle class Englishman, eh? I think he'd have a touch of Alan Partridge about him. Probably soft as shite but would be a good next door neighbour.

He'd probably smash your bedroom window in whilst practicing penalties in his back garden.

FFS  :hammer:

3-1.

Looking at the fixtures, I daresay they've escaped relegation.  Hull are going down.

My thoughts exactly. I wanted Boro to stay up and Hull and Newcastle to get relegated. This will just make them bum Shearer even more now  :hammer:

The commentary was nauseating.  Yeah I get that they like their football in Newcastle but the sycophantic bullshit about their passion outstripping that of any other set of fans in the country is just that, bullshit.  Didn't sound so bloody passionate the other week and other than deluded messianic hysteria for the likes of Shearer and Keegan I don't see what makes them any more passionate than Liverpool, Aberdeen or even Stenhousmuir fans.

Means the league will probably come down to goal difference now. We're gonna get hammered on Saturday!!  :-[

Yeh that thought did run through my head too - also I wouldn't be too sure about getting 3 points off Hibs in the last game

All out attack is the only option at Ibrox  ;D

The huns are going to blow this title. No doubt. Tannadice on the last day? what the huns did to Levein last season? Not a chance Levein will let them win. Quite right too.  Kick every cunt to fuck, steam roller them and punch and kick them when they're down.

Who's getting relegated then?

Who's getting relegated then?

St Mirren, had my Falkirk mate on the phone delighted about tonights result and looking forward to host St Mirren on Saturday. Turning point for them was beating the pars in the semi.

St Mirren, had my Falkirk mate on the phone delighted about tonights result and looking forward to host St Mirren on Saturday. Turning point for them was beating the pars in the semi.

Good. Gus MacPherson can fuck off and do one. Tit of the highest order.  (see also: Davies, Billy; Reid, Billy)