Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Yes!

That was hilarious.  ;D

We'll never hear the end of the penalty claims and the poor refereeing decisions now :violin: Hope they remember that Abidal was sent off for fuck all.

Andy Gray can fuck off, having a go at the Norwegian league now!  :wanker:

Well looking forward to the final now!

Anyone else see Drogba at the end? That was awesome.

And as for Fletcher it was a stupid tackle to make at 3-0. He got the ball but from the refs view he took the man. Man Utd fans can bang on about it all they like but it was the same for their pen v Tottenham.

The pundits questioning the referee based on his nationality is disgraceful.

UEFA have deemed him competent to referee a Champions League Semi Final and that should be enough!

For those who don't have sky (:() what are they saying?

The ref cost them. Yeah, that is what did it. Lumping fuck, Barca went down to ten men for fuck sake, for nowt! English fucking cunting fuckers!

Gullit loking quite embarassed by the undignified rants from Souness and Redknapp

For those who don't have sky (:() what are they saying?

A referee from Norway isn't qualified to ref a match involoving a team from the greatest footballing nation in the Universe. Afterall their league is shit part time stuff.

A league that had Graham "3 Yellers" Poll, Uriah Rennie and Mike Halsey amongst its ranks really should rap the fuck up about refereeing standards.

:clap:

An excellent point!

I'm surprised Gullit hasn't walked out of the studio.

According to Redknapp if you put your arm up to protect your face (while not looking at the ball) after the ball is blasted at your head from 4 yards away. Its a definate stone wall penalty.

I'd like to find a single human being who wouldn't do the same thing, apart from ST whos not afraid of anything ;).

I had mild sympathy for Chelsea until the end, when Drogba's antics made me want a celebratory drink.

The irony of him shouting at a live TV broadcast "Fucking disgrace!", whilst knowing full well thousands of schoolkids who idolise him are watching on.  What a clown.

My kids got a giggle out of it.  My hatred for the man increased considerably.

:wanker: