Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

he doesn't have the luxury of replays. Mistakes happen.

Howard Webb got pelters for not seeing the ball deviate when Carrick went down two weeks ago, how did this ref not see it tonight?  Or is it ok cos it's United who were punished? (I'm not saying this against you FJ, just that your comment is likely to echo many of those who wish United to fail)

he doesn't have the luxury of replays. Mistakes happen.

As soon as the ref blasted the whistle I shouted "Perfect tackle, fucking awesome" he then gives a pen, if I can see it is a good tackle from aberdeen how the fuck can that ref not.

Also that son of an animal washing, cocking loving slut should have been red carded.

As soon as the ref blasted the whistle I shouted "Perfect tackle, fucking awesome" he then gives a pen, if I can see it is a good tackle from aberdeen how the fuck can that ref not.

Aye, watching it on ITV, refereeing the game, same thing?!

Fash?

Howard Webb got pelters for not seeing the ball deviate when Carrick went down two weeks ago, how did this ref not see it tonight?  Or is it ok cos it's United who were punished? (I'm not saying this against you FJ, just that your comment is likely to echo many of those who wish United to fail)

Was never a sending off - would have liked Fabregas to stand up and tell the ref he got the ball but I guess that was never going to happen

These things happen, pity it was Fletcher, he seems like a nice guy.

Tbh honest, I didn't think there was that much wrong with Adebayors tackle either, bit reckless but yellow was correct decision imho opinion.

To be fair, Mini didn't say anything different to what me and Funster were joking about a few days ago (Spurs song reference, which is what mini was doing, I assume anyway).

Shocking tackle from the elephant washers son ;) he should have been sent off for that tackle. I just hope they get that red card rescinded, because Fletcher had a great game, and that was a phenomenal tackle. On a side note, my friend and I noticed that Berbatov was incredibly lazy, apart from his awesome three touch clearance  :o. Why can't he do that up front?!?

When is the final?

To be fair, Mini didn't say anything different to what me and Funster were joking about a few days ago (Spurs song reference, which is what mini was doing, I assume anyway).

Shocking tackle from the elephant washers son ;) he should have been sent off for that tackle. I just hope they get that red card rescinded, because Fletcher had a great game, and that was a phenomenal tackle. On a side note, my friend and I noticed that Berbatov was incredibly lazy, apart from his awesome three touch clearance  :o. Why can't he do that up front?!?

When is the final?

Pretty sure I read red cards can't be appealed in the Champions League.

Pretty sure I read red cards can't be appealed in the Champions League.

My mate was telling me, apparently the referee can review his decision after the game, and thats what Fergie was doing. I hope so, especially for Fletchers sake. Funnily enough, I was comparing him to Scholes earlier on, seemed to be going in for a few potential Scholes-esque tackles. Could well end up missing his chance in the final too.

These things happen, pity it was Fletcher, he seems like a nice guy.

Tbh honest, I didn't think there was that much wrong with Adebayors tackle either, bit reckless but yellow was correct decision imho opinion.

His studs were up from the minute his foot left the ground. He was fucking at it.  At least if he got a red it would actually have confirmed he had turned up over the two legs as he appeared to run away from Vidic in the first leg and just appeared to do fuck all in this one. ;)

You have to take your hat off to man utd tonight.  The first five minutes was real back to the wall stuff and to go up the other end and score 2 goals so quickly (regardless of mistakes) was truly the mark of champions.  The third goal was a delight to watch, textbook counter attack.  Alas though you cant help but be gutted for fletcher, i truly thought he was the best player on the park tonight.  The guy was everywhere making tackles and linking up play, it was wee bit reminiscant of keane against juventus in the 99 semi final and he also missed the final of course.  The post match interviews are on the beeb website and worth watching, i was actually impressed with wenger for once as he showed some humilty.  Fergie says that the ref has the option to put down in his report that he made a mistake and that there might be a loophole for fletcher, we can but hope.  He's had the season of his life and changed all but the most retarded gloryhunting man u fans mind about him and if any player in that squad deserves the chance to play in that final its him.  Lets hope for footballs sake barca do the business tommorow