Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Was always going to be a tough season and Boro had one of the tougher run ins, luckily not as bad as the zebras! Not over though and someone usually makes a late surge, I actually reckon Boro will stay up. Hull don't look like getting a point anywhere and the zebras have a cunt of a run in, the game at St James Park could very well sort it out.

Was always going to be a tough season and Boro had one of the tougher run ins, luckily not as bad as the zebras! Not over though and someone usually makes a late surge, I actually reckon Boro will stay up. Hull don't look like getting a point anywhere and the zebras have a cunt of a run in, the game at St James Park could very well sort it out.

Barcodes one down to the Bindippers. Benayoun was approximately 2 miles offside when he scored  ;)

How long until they are finally relegated? I actually hope Boro stay up, not only for TF's sake, but I quite like Southgate, just doesn't seem to be working out for him at the moment.

They're only 3 points behind Hull and four behind Sunderland, but both of them have still to play this weekend. After this weekend there's three games left.

Birmingham are one up at Reading, if it stays like that I think they're promoted.

Joey Barton sent off for a ridiculous challenge on Alonso who is stretchered off as a result. Barton is a fanny.

EDIT: McLeish's Birmingham City promoted to the Premiership in his first full season in charge.

3-0 Bindippers, Lucas with a header

And to think Birmingham fans were getting on his case!  ::) Well done Birmingham.  :thumbsup:

I've heard the Barton is another one out of the Barton thug diaries.

And to think Birmingham fans were getting on his case!  ::) Well done Birmingham.  :thumbsup:

I've heard the Barton is another one out of the Barton thug diaries.

Unfortunately Bryan Gunn has been relegated with Norwich.

Barton's "challenge was horrible.  Don't think many would shed a tear if he was sine die'd.

I see the Huns are one up at the moment. I was going to say I want the huns to win but I feel dirty and can't bring myself to do it. Not that the result will impact us.

It's ok, i've got a way round it.

Dave wants Hearts to loose.

Dave wants Rangers to loose.

Dave wants Hearts to loose more than he wants Rangers to loose.

I did some Maths to prove it, and it works.

:thumbsup:

Come on manc it's not that hard just take a step back and let the following words belt out.

"COME ON YOU GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS"  "Follow follow we will follow Rangers, anywhere everywhere we will follow on..."

Come on manc it's not that hard just take a step back and let the following words belt out.

"COME ON YOU GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS"  "Follow follow we will follow Rangers, anywhere everywhere we will follow on..."

You deserve to burn for that

Villa one up at half time against Hell City.

Geovanni and Daniel Cousin had to be seperated by coaching staff on the way to the tunnel as Geovanni complained about Cousin not making a run to the back post towards the end of the first half.  Wouldn't expect Geovanni to stand much of a chance against him, but even on what he's done in the rest of the game and how was at the huns, it's clear Cousin has anger management issues.

Oh i dinna ken like, Geo looks like one of those awkward cunts that once he is down he's straight back up yapping at you and having wee digs in, Cousin on the other hand would probably unleash some of his hunish charm and leather him about again.

Oh i dinna ken like, Geo looks like one of those awkward cunts that once he is down he's straight back up yapping at you and having wee digs in, Cousin on the other hand would probably unleash some of his hunish charm and leather him about again.

aye, fair point re Geovanni, does look like a narky wee tit. Phil Brown has obviously decided Cousin holds the advantage and has subbed the Brazilian at half time.

aye, fair point re Geovanni, does look like a narky wee tit. Phil Brown has obviously decided Cousin holds the advantage and has subbed the Brazilian at half time.

Geovanni does look like a twat. Good footballer when he wants to be though.

Big game tonight and wenger is all talk beforehand.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8032700.stm

As much as i dislike the man i admire his confidence.  This, however, will not stop the extra gut laughing his comments will cause in me if they do lose.  All in i fancy utd to win 2-1

It's a dangerous game for United tonight. Ferguson's hinted he'll sit back and hit them on the counter attack but I'd be loathe to invite Arsenal on to any team at the Emirates. An early goal for them could really get their tails up. If United get a goal it is surely over and would knock the stuffing out of Arsenal and open it up even more for United, so I hope they go at Arsenal from the off.

It's a dangerous game for United tonight. Ferguson's hinted he'll sit back and hit them on the counter attack but I'd be loathe to invite Arsenal on to any team at the Emirates. An early goal for them could really get their tails up. If United get a goal it is surely over and would knock the stuffing out of Arsenal and open it up even more for United, so I hope they go at Arsenal from the off.

I don't think sitting back is the right way to approach this game at all. Arsenal will be all guns blazing. Look at what happened last time United sat back at the Emirates! But I shall trust Ferguson, I think he has a small bit more experience than me ;) Hopefully its just more of the Fergie mind games :D

Guest ally s

I don't think sitting back is the right way to approach this game at all. Arsenal will be all guns blazing. Look at what happened last time United sat back at the Emirates! But I shall trust Ferguson, I think he has a small bit more experience than me ;) Hopefully its just more of the Fergie mind games :D

A result United would happily accept.

I fancy Arsenal to win 3-2 tonight with United going through on away goals

There is no danger that man utd are going there to sit in. ferguson is expecting arsenal to try and go toe to toe with them as opposed to hitting utd on the counter as they tried at old trafford but this is not the arsenal side of five years ago that was accomplished at dominating games from midfield.  Fabregas is great player but he is not of the same stature as viera who was the key to so many of arsenals wins back then and i've yet to be convinced by denilson alongside him.  Utd have so many more options in every department that i just cant see past them tonight

Can't believe it was only one nil. Would expect the same line up except Park in for Tevez in the second leg.  Amazing how Sky have now spun it so that United are the underdogs and Arsenal are the surefire favourites!!

Glad to see Sir Alex still takes my advice on these matters:

VDS

JOS

Rio

Vida

Evra

Carrick

Anderson

Fletcher

Park

Ronaldo

Rooney