Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Amazing how Sky have now spun it so that United are the underdogs and Arsenal are the surefire favourites!!

Indeed. Utd abosutely horsed them in the first half last night so I've no idea why Arsenal should be favourites next week just cos their keeper made some good saves. Can't see Arsenal keeping a clean sheet or scoring three goals in the second leg.

Was working and missed the game.  just watched the highlights and looked like utd didnt give them a sniff. You would expect arsenal to have a little more backbone but its instantly apparent that they missed arshavin a great deal last night.  Not that im complaining, i cant see arsenal being strong enough to score and not concede at the emirates.  Barca are still favourites for the other leg as chelsea did hee haw on tuesday, touch wood we might actually get a final with two teams who like to attack rather than counter attack.

Think they're playing this afternoon, are they not?

Aye I was getting confused with that and the huns game. Don't actually know why I wrote that ???

Good win for Man United today. Keeps the pressure on the scousers, hopefully they will buckle this weekend.

I was going to watch the tim game in The Halt bar on Woodlands, walked past it earlier today and saw some dodgy characters that looked like casuals, so thought better of it. Turns out, at full time, about 30 odd folk had a brawl, bottles flying everywhere outside, police came along with a helicopter monitering the situation!  :o

Aye I was getting confused with that and the huns game. Don't actually know why I wrote that ???

Good win for Man United today. Keeps the pressure on the scousers, hopefully they will buckle this weekend.

I was going to watch the tim game in The Halt bar on Woodlands, walked past it earlier today and saw some dodgy characters that looked like casuals, so thought better of it. Turns out, at full time, about 30 odd folk had a brawl, bottles flying everywhere outside, police came along with a helicopter monitering the situation!  :o

Fucking hell. I could see the helicopter hovering over that area of town from my flat.  Any idea who they were?

I once saw a Clash tribute band in the Halt. Justin Currie was there. Del Amitri are shite.

Fucking hell. I could see the helicopter hovering over that area of town from my flat.  Any idea who they were?

I have no idea, as I said, I made my decision sharpish and carried on past the bar. Didn't fancy looking at them too long!

2-1 to the huns of the south now.

I have no idea, as I said, I made my decision sharpish and carried on past the bar. Didn't fancy looking at them too long!

2-1 to the huns of the south now.

Very strange. The Halt is really an old man's boozer, lots of regulars etc. Very odd.

1-0 to ICT, Falkirk and Hamilton.  I would dearly love Kilmarnock to go down. Not looking likely as they're six points ahead of the kids, but you never know.

Very strange. The Halt is really an old man's boozer, lots of regulars etc. Very odd.

1-0 to ICT, Falkirk and Hamilton.  I would dearly love Kilmarnock to go down. Not looking likely as they're six points ahead of the kids, but you never know.

Aye and you get plenty of student's there these days. Quite a few of the "bohemian" crowd. I know its had a rep before, but they seemed to have sorted it.

Killie really don't offer anything to the league, I would love it if both them and Hamilton could get relegated, but I think I would probably prefer Killie given that it can't happen.  :thumbsup:

Aye and you get plenty of student's there these days. Quite a few of the "bohemian" crowd. I know its had a rep before, but they seemed to have sorted it.

Killie really don't offer anything to the league, I would love it if both them and Hamilton could get relegated, but I think I would probably prefer Killie given that it can't happen.  :thumbsup:

Bet you it was Airdrie. They're at Thistle today.

Manc, that was Section B you saw today. Game at Firhill has just finished and the copter is out again and there is a very heavy police presence. Saw four coppers sprinting down towards the ground at the end there. 

Section B wank, wank, wank as the song goes.

Manc, that was Section B you saw today. Game at Firhill has just finished and the copter is out again and there is a very heavy police presence. Saw four coppers sprinting down towards the ground at the end there. 

Section B wank, wank, wank as the song goes.

I wondered whether or not that was where the chopper was at! Can hear it buzzing away.