Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Brilliant win for Kilmarnock.

Since AFC last won a trophy, Killie have won two.

We've been in two finals (both 2000) since we last won a trophy. They've been in four.

Yes and in 143 years they have won 5 trophies (all Scottish)

In 108 years we have won 18 trophies (Scottish & European)

Statistics & mini-skirts etc

When Torres scored today , he lifted his shirt to reveal a "Save the Chilean Miners" T-Shirt.

:lolabove:

Too right mentor, very sad weekend for football. Still hope muamba manages to make a recovery.

GD, were the Madrid players wearing something underneath their shirts? Seen a comment on fezbook but haven't seen it anywhere else.

:lolabove:

Too right mentor, very sad weekend for football. Still hope muamba manages to make a recovery.

GD, were the Madrid players wearing something underneath their shirts? Seen a comment on fezbook but haven't seen it anywhere else.

Yep, best wishes to Abidal on one side and best wishes to Muamba on the other.

Thought the final was a surprisingly good game.

Fair play to Killie, I've a lot of time for the boy Shiels.

Been saying for a while that I can see him being our next manager. I like the way he thinks.. Although he does come out with the odd spout of shite. I've seen him claiming Killie were the better team before in a game where they've been thoroughly played off the park.

Terrible news about Liam Kelly's old man. At least he went out feeling very proud.

I can only echo the thoughts of so many others regarding Muamba. It's absolutely terrible. I hope he's ok. Although I can't say I agree with the talk of Bolton dropping out of the FA cup. What's the point in that? Try your best for your ill team mate surely? Are they going to avoid playing league games too? If I was in that situation the distraction of playing football would be a welcomed one.

Killie became the 9th side to do the clean sweap of domestic honours in Scotland, by winning the League Cup, name the others.

Also Celtic's League Cup Final record is a bit pish (by OF standards): Since 1970 they have played in 21 finals and only won 7.  They have even lost to the following - Partick Thistle, Hibs, Dundee, Aberdeen , Raith Rovers and now Kilmarnock.

However when was the last time an OF team lost a final?

Killie became the 9th side to do the clean sweap of domestic honours in Scotland, by winning the League Cup, name the others.

Also Celtic's League Cup Final record is a bit pish (by OF standards): Since 1970 they have played in 21 finals and only won 7.  They have even lost to the following - Partick Thistle, Hibs, Dundee, Aberdeen , Raith Rovers and now Kilmarnock.

1994  League Cup final

1998 Scottish Cup Final

March 18th 2012  ;D