Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Bilbao are unlucky they play in such a difficult league. May well miss out on CL qualification. Surely England are about to lose a qualification spot? Or is one hanger-on enough for keeping up the coefficient?

Bilbao - absolutely brilliant. Great performance, especially in the second half tonight actually.

Not sure what you mean by "one hanger on" but the co-efficient is calculated over a number of seasons, not just 2 games...  :thumbsup:

Bilbao - absolutely brilliant. Great performance, especially in the second half tonight actually.

Not sure what you mean by "one hanger on" but the co-efficient is calculated over a number of seasons, not just 2 games...  :thumbsup:

I meant Chelsea hanging on in the CL. Can't believe Che, Spurs or even LFC could potentially be in the CL next year, without Bilbao.

Yeah that's it. Couldn't remember how quickly things got revised but suddenly all the talk of Scotland's coefficient 2 years ago has come flying back. I shouldn't pay attention to European football. It's more than my stomach can take!

To be honest this is the first season for a long time I'm showing a profit mate.

Take it you're not wanting a pint pre Scottish Cup final off the winnings Bobby  ;)

actually looking for a couple but if it's just the one going I'll take it while I can...  ;)

And if it's a profit you're making get your choices in the betting thread before the event! (I've had a rotten season as you may tell!)

I meant Chelsea hanging on in the CL. Can't believe Che, Spurs or even LFC could potentially be in the CL next year, without Bilbao.

I know what you mean, but they lost points at the weekend because some players got rested and others shattered... got a young, small-ish squad, things are going to be inconsistent a touch.  They've got Valencia on Sunday, big match for them as far as CL goes. At this moment, I'd put my cash on Valencia but as above, my punting has been shite this year  ;)

EPL did have the best teams in Europe not too long ago but the balance of power has shifted.

Italy had the best 30 years ago. La Liga is where it's at now.

Awesome display by Bilbao. Stunning football. Man Ure were shown up as horribly pedestrian.

Giggs immediately before getting subbed showed his true tink character.

Rooney wanted off, bubbling like a bairn until he got the message that it was as obvious to his management team as the rest of us that there was fuck all wrong with him. Scored a cracker after that though.

United are dire. Just a shockingly poor football team. On principle, if they do win the EPL 2011/12, it's a fucking disgrace. But City are a shit unit too. What a shit league, over-hyped to fuck. Let's get Keys and Gray back. That'll help the cause. Fanny league and fanny broadcasters.

Great result.......half way to a two hundred pound pay out on a six game accumulator

Plus the fact........I fucking hate Man Ure :thumbsup:

Chelski - tick

Real Madrid - tick

Athletico Bilbao - tick

Man City - tick

Schalke - tick

Olympiakos - CUNTS of the highest order......1-0 up with nine minutes to go, and concede two >:(

Close to the pitch is good. It allowed us to have a larf with Mo Jonhson (Celtic) with all sorts of banter involving wanker hand gestures and it allowed me to give Gazza a feartie when I made on I was throwing it back in his face, but I held on to it. The junkies who gave McCann (Hertz) a reapeated dose of "yer mithers a mattress" was priceless, the first ever utterance of such a phrase.