Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

They were saying on SSN this morning that Fergie may start with Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov and Ronaldo.  Presuming Rooney and Ronaldo out wide, and would have to be one of Fletcher and Anderson in centre midfield with either Carrick or Scholes I would imagine.  Not sure how true that is, I thought he'd have started Park to help out Pat Rice Evra considering how Evra has been getting ripped a new one by all and sundry recently and if Walcott plays it could be another tough night for him.

They were saying on SSN this morning that Fergie may start with Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov and Ronaldo.  Presuming Rooney and Ronaldo out wide, and would have to be one of Fletcher and Anderson in centre midfield with either Carrick or Scholes I would imagine.  Not sure how true that is, I thought he'd have started Park to help out Pat Rice Evra considering how Evra has been getting ripped a new one by all and sundry recently and if Walcott plays it could be another tough night for him.

Blimey, some line-up though agree about Park, though to be honest, Tevez will cover every blade of grass anyway ;) Fletcher and Anderson though, would be a bit light-weight. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Blimey, some line-up though agree about Park, though to be honest, Tevez will cover every blade of grass anyway ;) Fletcher and Anderson though, would be a bit light-weight. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I have to say I doubt he will start with all 4, always thought Giggs would play in this one as well as Park.

David James just had a clanger that reminded me of...well... David James. I thought he'd stopped playing the Super Nintendo now or whatever it was? He really should have at his age.

Is anyone even vaguely aware of what the point of Alan Smith is?

Just back from that trip to St James' Park..................  geez, I thought watching us was depressing.

For a team made up of supposed internationals, they were rank awful. There's no desire, no imagination, and fuck all in the way of flair.

As for Alan Smith....  I think he's supposed to be the "minder". ::),  he did have a couple of decent tackles, and more than a couple of his usual mindless lunges...

Just back from that trip to St James' Park..................   geez, I thought watching us was depressing.

For a team made up of supposed internationals, they were rank awful. There's no desire, no imagination, and fuck all in the way of flair.

As for Alan Smith....  I think he's supposed to be the "minder". ::),  he did have a couple of decent tackles, and more than a couple of his usual mindless lunges...

Surely the minder is Nicky Butt, though, who actually played fairly well (and I believe he's been voted Newcastle's player of the year).  If you're a fan though, it must be hugely frustrating, as you say, a team full of internationals (and not Scottish Internationals) and they put in such an insipid performance especially when they are so close to dying, basically.

Well taken by O'Shea. Almunia has been tested a few times already.

Can't believe it was only one nil. Would expect the same line up except Park in for Tevez in the second leg.  Amazing how Sky have now spun it so that United are the underdogs and Arsenal are the surefire favourites!!

:thumbsup:

Back on topic how pish was Adebayor. Just let him go!

He's fucking garbage!  I watched the game with one of my best mates who is a Dandy but he's an Arsenal man too, he fucking hates Adebayor, totally hates him.  Adebayor said today that Vidic is the Hardest and toughest defender he's ever played against.  I believe that, Adebayor ran away from Vida all night.  Embarrassing.

He's fucking garbage!  I watched the game with one of my best mates who is a Dandy but he's an Arsenal man too, he fucking hates Adebayor, totally hates him.  Adebayor said today that Vidic is the Hardest and toughest defender he's ever played against.  I believe that, Adebayor ran away from Vida all night.  Embarrassing.

When he can be arsed he's brilliant. He hasn't been arsed this season. Last season he was almost unmarkable.