Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Cracking game between English Huns and Napoli. English Huns currently 2-1 up on the night but 3-4 down on aggregate. Napoli fans look mental.

Keeping on topic Liverpool were shite on Saturday. Wasted a fair amount of cash on some right donkeys.

Cracking game between English Huns and Napoli. English Huns currently 2-1 up on the night but 3-4 down on aggregate. Napoli fans look mental.

Keeping on topic Liverpool were shite on Saturday. Wasted a fair amount of cash on some right donkeys.

:lolabove:

People who say "I didn't get past the fourth word" or the second paragraph or whatever might as well have a tattoo on their foreheads. The content of the tattoo is pretty irrelevant actually, as it is a reasonable assumption that having a permanent mark voluntarily positioned there defines one's stupidity.

The broadcasting of ignorance is done in very different and often subtle ways. There's nothing subtle about advertising one's incapacity to concentrate or celebrating one's own ignorance and for any human to call another a black bastard is similarly crass.

I live in a North East town of sizeable enough population and it is full of the most racist disgusting pigs you could ever imagine. Their "excuse" is that they don't see and mix with "darkies" but their parochial insularity hardly justifies their own stupidity.

The pack mentality, all hating "darkies" and "hamilton accies" together makes it all right in their stupid fucked heads. In this regard, the outlawing of racist outpourings is one of the few occasions where I applaud the nanny state. Political correctness enforcement measures more often than not  makes my blood boil but these fuckwits need educating. This makes me stupidist, no doubt but racism in any form is born from the same fear and scepticism of venturing outside their own hugely limited maps of reference. The haters hate themselves and in this regard, this makes me happy.

i was just thinking reading one of your posts is like reading a Kafka novel. You read it but still don't understand what the fuck it is about nor the meaning of it.

Plus it is quite cringe worthy the attempts Tyrant defends his beloved Liverpool. I'd like to think on the Liverpool forum this is one fan who talks about how much he loves Mackie while the rest ridicule him but I doubt it.

i was just thinking reading one of your posts is like reading a Kafka novel. You read it but still don't understand what the fuck it is about nor the meaning of it.

Plus it is quite cringe worthy the attempts Tyrant defends his beloved Liverpool. I'd like to think on the Liverpool forum this is one fan who talks about how much he loves Mackie while the rest ridicule him but I doubt it.

??? Have you read it? Have I really "defended" Liverpool? Not really. What complete fucking nonsense you're speaking. Just like Rocket. I'm calling it as a fucking see it. Saying that I'd rather talk about fitba than what one silly fan said is not defending them. Saying that what said silly fan said wasn't racist wasn't defending Liverpool but speaking sense. Are you people so thick that you think a white official was racially abused by being called black? I shaks ma heid.

Many of you deny ever hearing "Who's the bastard in the black" at Pittodrie. I guess because either you don't go or it suits your agenda.

I didn't even watch the Chelsea game so I can't even talk aboot fitba. :(

Many of you deny ever hearing "Who's the bastard in the black" at Pittodrie. I guess because either you don't go or it suits your agenda.

I don't think anyone denies that, and i've said it earlier in the thread. Myself and Stewart (I think it was) were saying how we saw the Liverpool fan say "you fucking black bastard". Completely different to saying "who's the bastard in the black". He probably meant to say it differently, but it shows him up for being a complete cunt. I would be ashamed to be caught on camera shouting that.

I don't think anyone denies that, and i've said it earlier in the thread. Myself and Stewart (I think it was) were saying how we saw the Liverpool fan say "you fucking black bastard". Completely different to saying "who's the bastard in the black". He probably meant to say it differently, but it shows him up for being a complete cunt. I would be ashamed to be caught on camera shouting that.

As would I.. and it's embarrassing. I agree with what you said there. However the implication is that it was racial abuse. It just wasn't. I'm not defending the guy's actions to those who say it was stupid or made him look a cunt but to those who think it's racism from Liverpool Football Klub.

You should be ashamed saying it off camera too. Ye fucking racist. no offence like.

Either the most undeserved compliment, or the least accurate criticism ever. My brain LITERALLY exploded.

I read Amerika a few years back and just remembered it being pretty surreal and a bit shit. I should probably read it again sometime though just to see if I'd like it now. Anyway I was reading Rockets ramblings about tattoos on foreheads and the rest and just felt there was a similarity.

And I apologise Tyrant.

If a post is not understood, then there are two possible reasons.

It was either poorly constructed by the writer or the subject matter was outwith the ken of the reader .

In this particular case, I suspect it might be a bit of both.

Kafka though? He was depressing as fuck and nae cunt turns into beetles in my shit.

If a post is not understood, then there are two possible reasons.

It was either poorly constructed by the writer or the subject matter was outwith the ken of the reader .

In this particular case, I suspect it might be a bit of both.

Kafka though? He was depressing as fuck and nae cunt turns into beetles in my shit.

Maybe if you weren't so pretentious and weren't trying so hard to use big words you'd fuck up less posts.  :wave:

Maybe if you weren't so pretentious and weren't trying so hard to use big words you'd fuck up less posts.  :wave:

You've already advertised your inability to understand what day of the week it is. Celebrating the non-reading of a post said it all.

Nobody uses big words. The fact that you understand fuck all doesn't make me pretentitious.

No flies on you, eh? Allow me to re-phrase.

Why, in your opinion, were the first four words so poorly constructed that you were unable to continue?

I thought the construction of the words was fine. I just didn't like the words themselves. I can only speculate here but I'd say it's because the author just couldn't think of anything better.  :wave: