Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I can honestly say I've never heard someone refer to an official as a "black bastard" and can't even be sure about "bastard in black".

How can you say it's clearly not racially motivated? Unless you shouted it, you will never know.

never heard that in my life either. as a defense for the recent conduct of afc players, staff and fans, it's fairly peculiar. liverpool's persecution complex even tops celtic's from last year.

1980-81 season.

European Cup

Liverpool player (I think Ray Kennedy) assaults John McMaster and puts him out of the game for a year, not even booked.

I, therefore, hate LFC, as should any Don

By that logic every Don should support Man Utd.

never heard that in my life either. as a defense for the recent conduct of afc players, staff and fans, it's fairly peculiar. liverpool's persecution complex even tops celtic's from last year.

Well I'm not imagining it so other must have heard it. And I disagree about the persecution complex. Nothing will top Neil Lennon's. Maybe Liverpool fans wouldn't imagine a persecution complex if every minor insignificant thing that happens wasn't heavily picked up on rather than what was a great team performance in the football match that happened last night. If it was man Utd you'll all be spunking in your punts.  :wave:

People who say "I didn't get past the fourth word" or the second paragraph or whatever might as well have a tattoo on their foreheads. The content of the tattoo is pretty irrelevant actually, as it is a reasonable assumption that having a permanent mark voluntarily positioned there defines one's stupidity.

The broadcasting of ignorance is done in very different and often subtle ways. There's nothing subtle about advertising one's incapacity to concentrate or celebrating one's own ignorance and for any human to call another a black bastard is similarly crass.

I live in a North East town of sizeable enough population and it is full of the most racist disgusting pigs you could ever imagine. Their "excuse" is that they don't see and mix with "darkies" but their parochial insularity hardly justifies their own stupidity.

The pack mentality, all hating "darkies" and "hamilton accies" together makes it all right in their stupid fucked heads. In this regard, the outlawing of racist outpourings is one of the few occasions where I applaud the nanny state. Political correctness enforcement measures more often than not  makes my blood boil but these fuckwits need educating. This makes me stupidist, no doubt but racism in any form is born from the same fear and scepticism of venturing outside their own hugely limited maps of reference. The haters hate themselves and in this regard, this makes me happy.

But it's obvious that what the scouser said was meant in the same way. It's only disdain for Liverpool that's preventing people from seeing that. That's been my point from the start. Glad we finally got that sorted.

I hope something completely insignificant happens the next time Liverpool get a comfortable win so that we don't have to talk about them playing good fitba.  :hammer:

But it's obvious that what the scouser said was meant in the same way. It's only disdain for Liverpool that's preventing people from seeing that. That's been my point from the start. Glad we finally got that sorted.

I hope something completely insignificant happens the next time Liverpool get a comfortable win so that we don't have to talk about them playing good fitba.  :hammer:

If it makes you happy, I think they played good football last night, although I missed at least half of it.

If it's the truth you want, swallow this.

The 1,000 scouse fans at the Emirates the only time I've been contained an unhealthy proportion of tinks and scum.

This is not an opinion. This is fact based on how they behaved to fellow human beings who happened to support Arsenal, to fellow human beings who had the audacity to work for the authority known as the police, and towards the horses upon which these evil authority figures sat.

People who say "I didn't get past the fourth word" or the second paragraph or whatever might as well have a tattoo on their foreheads. The content of the tattoo is pretty irrelevant actually, as it is a reasonable assumption that having a permanent mark voluntarily positioned there defines one's stupidity.

The broadcasting of ignorance is done in very different and often subtle ways. There's nothing subtle about advertising one's incapacity to concentrate or celebrating one's own ignorance and for any human to call another a black bastard is similarly crass.

I live in a North East town of sizeable enough population and it is full of the most racist disgusting pigs you could ever imagine. Their "excuse" is that they don't see and mix with "darkies" but their parochial insularity hardly justifies their own stupidity.

The pack mentality, all hating "darkies" and "hamilton accies" together makes it all right in their stupid fucked heads. In this regard, the outlawing of racist outpourings is one of the few occasions where I applaud the nanny state. Political correctness enforcement measures more often than not  makes my blood boil but these fuckwits need educating. This makes me stupidist, no doubt but racism in any form is born from the same fear and scepticism of venturing outside their own hugely limited maps of reference. The haters hate themselves and in this regard, this makes me happy.

First two paragraphs - nonsense. I've got no interest in reading an article that starts off so poorly. Says fuck all about my concentration.

Second two paragraphs I completely agree with.

Might I suggest you could look for an alternative, perhaps Liverpool themed, forum to satisfy this apparently insatiable desire to talk about the finer points of each Liverpool game Tyrant?

No you may not.  ;)

This thread is where all the EPL games tend to be discussed. As I said if it was a Man Utd game last night this page would be a Giggs or Carrick wankathon. I'm not fussed about talking about last night's game but I'm so fucking bored of someone at LFC farting and people screaming bloody fucking murder. Shit's getting really old.

First two paragraphs - nonsense. I've got no interest in reading an article that starts off so poorly.

The Fiver isn't done for artistic merit. It's a sideways look at football - sometimes by using humour or saying something the popular media wouldn't dare; while there is generally an underlying point to it, it's not something that should be taken too seriously, as you have managed to do in the first line of it.

Well I'm not imagining it so other must have heard it. And I disagree about the persecution complex. Nothing will top Neil Lennon's. Maybe Liverpool fans wouldn't imagine a persecution complex if every minor insignificant thing that happens wasn't heavily picked up on rather than what was a great team performance in the football match that happened last night. If it was man Utd you'll all be spunking in your punts. :wave:

I can assure you I personally wouldn't be doing that, but you're right that Man U are as overly discussed as LFC are  ;) They're the ugly sisters of the EPL.

Why did it start poorly?

You'd have to ask the author. I won't speak on his or her behalf.

The Fiver isn't done for artistic merit. It's a sideways look at football - sometimes by using humour or saying something the popular media wouldn't dare; while there is generally an underlying point to it, it's not something that should be taken too seriously, as you have managed to do in the first line of it.

Fair enough. I didn't know that about that particular publication but I firmly believe that if I read it I wouldn't regret not reading it. Maybe tomorrow when I'm at work I'll read it to see if I was right. Depends on if I can concentrate for long enough to read a few paragraphs.

I'm sure man utd, Liverpool etc get talked about a fair bit on every Scottish football forum. The english leagues have been closely watched by scots for the last 30 years, its part of the culture.

You're right they do. But my complaint is not how much they get discussed but the nature of the discussions. I'd rather talk about the quality fitba (that the EPL has in abundance) rather than petty nonsense that even the shitty tabloids aren't picking up on. Looks like I'll have to watch Man Utd if I want to discuss football in this thread.  ;)

On another note John Terry really is a cunt, i would love it if he fucked up tonight after the wank-fest of his return to the squad.

Chelsea are awful defensively. Which is cool.

Utterly disgusting that that cunt tyldsley described the ref missing a clear pen as "keeping his nerve". The bias of elements in the media is shameful.

You'd have to ask the author. I won't speak on his or her behalf.

Hey ty - can I call you ty? - you can stop now. I can't read your tattoo from here but as I said, content irrespectumus.

The first four words, you said. Your decision was based on the first four words.

What was the context or vocabulary that spat yer goat or sooked yer craw?