Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I finished watching a taped recording of Lou Reed's Transformer, switched over to catch the third and I don't know which viewing is the more avant garde.

The miss by El Shaarawy was 100% awesome goalkeeping. I said on his debut that the young Arsenal keeper reminded me of Schmeichel. He's still learning his art but that was fantastic goalkeeping right there. Sheer genius.

Very difficult to decide who has been the most useless and error-strewn? It's between Ibra and the ref. Gutless second half. Same old Arsenal. Same old Arsehole Arsene.

Probably the ref, I hold no affection for Arsenal or the Arsehole but it seemed the AC players just had to lie down to get a free kick.

Looks like County are sewing up the 1st Division championship.  3-0 win vs Thistle tonight putting them 9pts clear of Falkirk and still a game in hand.  At the other end of the table our Cup foes QotS look in serious trouble.

Also win for Elgin tonight who are, unbelievably, looking good for a play off place

Was at the emirates tonight, cracking game though completely spoiled by the referee the spineless prick. Milan didn't come to play football but arsenal should have sewn the game up themselves. Cracking atmosphere though my hands are still blue. Its Baltic out there!

Was at the emirates tonight, cracking game though completely spoiled by the referee the spineless prick. Milan didn't come to play football but arsenal should have sewn the game up themselves. Cracking atmosphere though my hands are still blue. Its Baltic out there!

Cool, freebie I hope.

;)

Definitely wasn't a freebie, £60, but for entertainment and atmosphere like that it was worth it. I never knew Arsenal fans had it in them to be passionate. Just a shame they couldn't take it to extra time. I think in my few times of having seen Arsenal live and on TV, that was the best I've seen Rosicky play. Everything creative went through him and completely bossed the midfield.

I think Rafael might be getting a tea urn thrown at him after this game.

how him and fabio (and carrick) have played so many games is a mystery...well no it's not actually, united are more in debt than the huns so they can't afford any better.

easily the worst utd team i've ever seen. still fancy them to win the league mind.