Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

We are both kinda right and both kinda wrong, K?  Put it this way I would struggle to find another defender that suits Rio perfectly and i would struggle to find one that suits Vidics perfectly aswell.

Great news, also I posted at 0-2 down on two other forums United would wion 3-2, YAY ME.

I do actually agree with that, they're the perfect foil for each other and they are probably the partnership closest to Miller and McLeish that Fergie has had down there.

However, if you cast your mind back to when Roy Keane left United, what did he say about Rio?  That he wasn't the player he thought he was and in general that was the feeling at Old Trafford, there was a lot of grumbling going on about his performances.  His best seasons have coincided with Vida being there.  Vidic obviously feels more comfortable with Rio next to him, but I'm inclined to say that Rio needs Vidic more than vice versa.  

5-2, Berbatov

Fair enough Bobby, I agree with you, such a talented pair though, got something interesting I'll send you in a pm btw.

Get in my prediction was only to spur them on, on a side note wish i took roberto up on that offer of a pint to watch the game would have owned him big and proper.

Also today, Birmingham now down 2-1 at home to Preston.

I will lmao, even pmsl and rotflmao if they fuck up an automatic promotion place!

ps the goalscorer, Ross Wallace, did a Nicholson and got his second yeller for over-celebrating!

And if I was him i'd have done the same if that was my goal!

Saw the freekick after bobo mentioned it, cracking goal and no complaints about his celebration, the refs never take things in to consideration, it's like if I got to a final of a cup with the dons, on a booking playing Rangers and I scored in the last minute to make it 1-0, what they fuck do they expect me to do Kiss the badge, punch the air, walk away calmly or run to my fans with top off and jump in?  I'd try do every one of those mention and then gloat infront of those cunts as i walked off after my second booking.

Saw the freekick after bobo mentioned it, cracking goal and no complaints about his celebration, the refs never take things in to consideration, it's like if I got to a final of a cup with the dons, on a booking playing Rangers and I scored in the last minute to make it 1-0, what they fuck do they expect me to do Kiss the badge, punch the air, walk away calmly or run to my fans with top off and jump in?  I'd try do every one of those mention and then gloat infront of those cunts as i walked off after my second booking.

der Wal!

Bottom of the league yet still able to beat a team they'll be playing against next season, Aberdeen a team that wants top 6 SPl football yet failed to beat them, GREAT.

Aberdeen want European football.

I'd rather have league stability that spunking all our effort into cup campaigns.

Go and have a wee look at what great achievements have been made by the losing finalists since JC took over.

My choice of celebration would be to throw an imaginary grenade in to the rangers end, hit the deck and cover my ears. Of course a real grenade would be far more substantial.

I do actually agree with that, they're the perfect foil for each other and they are probably the partnership closest to Miller and McLeish that Fergie has had down there.

However, if you cast your mind back to when Roy Keane left United, what did he say about Rio?  That he wasn't the player he thought he was and in general that was the feeling at Old Trafford, there was a lot of grumbling going on about his performances.  His best seasons have coincided with Vida being there.  Vidic obviously feels more comfortable with Rio next to him, but I'm inclined to say that Rio needs Vidic more than vice versa.  

5-2, Berbatov

For me ferdinand has improved greatly in the past few years.  My biggest problem with him was he totally fancied himself as the next beckenbauer.  Vidic alongside him has been a big part in his improvement but i think as he's matured he's wound his ego in a bit and realised that playing to your strengths is way more important than for your own glory.

With regards to vidic and ferdinand being fergies best pairing since miller and mcleish agree, dont think its unfair to put pallister and bruce up there as well though, at least in the same ballpark anyway.