Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Course we are but I'm looking up the table, not down.

Oh I know, and I agree we should, I'm just a bit nervous about what's below us. There are a few teams within very few points of each other (ourselves included). I'd just like to see a few more points on the board before I don't feel it's squeeky bum time anymore  :-\

What a horrible team Man City are, had high hopes for a good game of football last night but instead I just wanted to tear my eyes out. The red card for Zabaleta at the end was a disgrace, surely it will be overturned. Sagna deserved his, you could see his team mates asking him what he was thinking.

Hodgson could be away after that, Ewood is a tough place to go so depends how his bosses see it I suppose.

Chelsea are going nowhere but down and I love seeing it, about time.

What a horrible team Man City are, had high hopes for a good game of football last night but instead I just wanted to tear my eyes out. The red card for Zabaleta at the end was a disgrace, surely it will be overturned. Sagna deserved his, you could see his team mates asking him what he was thinking.

Hodgson could be away after that, Ewood is a tough place to go so depends how his bosses see it I suppose.

Chelsea are going nowhere but down and I love seeing it, about time.

I was amazed to not wake up to reading Hodgson had been given the dunt! It brings tears of joy to see liverpool in such disaray, keep it up Woy! ;)

Though I didn't watch the game live, it looked like the Arse-Citeh game was a cracker. Zabaleta was incredibly unlucky to be sent off imho. Sagna was the provocator and aggressor.