Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Who's the idiot commentating Birmingham vs Arsenal?

Just came up with this:

?Saw Alex McLeish shaking his head. Certainly wouldn't have been given in his day when he and Willie Miller protected that goalkeeper with the fabulous name at Aberdeen. Do you remember him? Hamish McAlpine?

Jon Champion. I thought he'd said that but then thought no one who works in football could have such a tenuous grasp on the history of British football other than Richard Keys but apparently not...

Aye, I had to rewind it to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

Unbelievable.

I wasn't really paying attention but I think he made the pass that caused McGregor to come rushing out like a lunatic.

i don't think it was foster's pass. thought it was a through ball. maybe he got caught out of position though. fuck im. If he's only sabotaging them against the tims then he's a fucking shite undercover operative.

i don't think it was foster's pass. thought it was a through ball. maybe he got caught out of position though. fuck im. If he's only sabotaging them against the tims then he's a fucking shite undercover operative.

Aye, it was a good through ball and Weir and Bougherra were covering Samaras, just no need for McGregor to come out like that, horrendous decision really,  made the Greek Tragedy's mind up for him and in fairness it was a nice touch to take him round McGregor.