Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Real Madrid 8-0 up on Levante.

With some of the score lines in La Liga this season, it's beginning to look like a silly league again.  Yes, the quality is excellent and you normally get great football, but the top of the EPL is putting La Liga to shame at the moment.

Sadly.  :-[

With some of the score lines in La Liga this season, it's beginning to look like a silly league again.  Yes, the quality is excellent and you normally get great football, but the top of the EPL is putting La Liga to shame at the moment.

Think it was the cup last night but it is looking like that in La Liga and to be honest it did so last season as well. I would however, expect the EPL to sort itself out in the New Year and it'll be between United and the London Huns again.

Think it was the cup last night but it is looking like that in La Liga and to be honest it did so last season as well. I would however, expect the EPL to sort itself out in the New Year and it'll be between United and the London Huns again.

I hope not, I'm genuinely enjoying the league this season. Yes it doesn't have as much quality or as many world class players as it once had, but the entertainment is spot on. Fingers crossed the yids and the gooners manage to keep up the challenge a bit longer.

I hope not, I'm genuinely enjoying the league this season. Yes it doesn't have as much quality or as many world class players as it once had, but the entertainment is spot on. Fingers crossed the yids and the gooners manage to keep up the challenge a bit longer.

Arsenal are soft as shite though and with Spurs first season in the CL I do wonder if they'll fade off around March.

Arsenal are soft as shite though and with Spurs first season in the CL I do wonder if they'll fade off around March.

Not doubting Arsenal are soft as white, but if the other teams keep dropping points they should still be there. Spurs are a funny one, there's no doubting that they will invest in Jan so it will be interesting to see how they perform in the second half of the season. Just hope you're wrong, that's all bobby ;)

Not doubting Arsenal are soft as white, but if the other teams keep dropping points they should still be there. Spurs are a funny one, there's no doubting that they will invest in Jan so it will be interesting to see how they perform in the second half of the season. Just hope you're wrong, that's all bobby ;)

Well it's bound to happen one of these days mate...  ;)

Levante held Real Madrid to a 0-0 at the start of the season. Last night was the cup. Real haven't advanced passed this round since 2006. Think Jose wanted the tie finished last night.

Must win for both teams tonight, about time Arsenal beat a title rival though, if they fail to do so then I hope Wenger shuts his hole about the strength of his team.

2-1 Arsenal.

I would probably rather Arsenal won but I can't see it, they always struggle with Drogba's strength and I think they will again tonight.

2-0 London Huns.