Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Spurs already one up against the London Huns, Pavlyuchenko with it.

Bale up against Ferreira... he should be ripping that clown all day.

Would be good for Spurs if they had a decent player on the right wing as well.

Lennon has all the pace but his final ball is usually pish.

Pretty much been the story for him again today

Aye, interesting to see that John Terry has been to the Zander Diamond school of runs from the back while he's been out injured.

Does anyone know why Bale has purple tape on his thighs?

Noticed when he went down after Essien's challenge.

Aye, interesting to see that John Terry has been to the Zander Diamond school of runs from the back while he's been out injured.

Does anyone know why Bale has purple tape on his thighs?

Noticed when he went down after Essien's challenge.

It's tape for helping strained muscles heal, it's supposedly a lot of shite though.

Gomes is a bit of a clown eh.

Think it's been said before on here but Andy Gray reading players minds then having conversations between two players might just be the most annoying thing on TV.

:lolabove: aye, fucking hellish patter. "And he says 'on ye go mate, get your head on that and nod that in"

Bet he didn't Andy, you hun bastard, bet he didn't...

His new hard-on for the EPL apparently being the only league in the world where you get late winners is getting on my tits this season as well.

His laugh as it dies out so it becomes a "Uhhh" is incredibly annoying after he's just said something like "Frank Lampard, eh? That lad can play football can't he?.... UHHHH"  FUCK OFF YOU HIDEOUS IMBECILE.

I was at the spurs game and I have to say, I've forgotten what it was like to watch a good game of footy. Great atmosphere as well, spurs fans singing the whole game, they really got behind the team. Bale is absolutely dynamite, I was on my feet every time he got the ball. Top stuff!

Really? Our receptionist is a season ticket holder there and said there was no atmosphere at all. Looked like a decent game of football, want to get myself along to the lane.