Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sna

mizer

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow not the prblem down here today, but ice.......

See plane skidded off runway at Prestwick, but fortunately no one injured.

Wonder at what point the first of Saturday's games will be called off ?

Drove Edinburgh to Stranrear yesterday to get ferry over to Oirland. Apart from busy roads and some snow around Ayr it was fine. Left 8 inches of snow in my garden back in Edinburgh though...fucking mental.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is the snow still here? Normally it goes, but its -5 outside and im in central Edinburgh FFS. The weather guy on the BBC says there is a chance SE England may get over a foot of sna on Friday.......prepare for the end of the world as they cant even cope with an inch.

Why is the snow still here? Normally it goes, but its -5 outside and im in central Edinburgh FFS. The weather guy on the BBC says there is a chance SE England may get over a foot of sna on Friday.......prepare for the end of the world as they cant even cope with an inch.

Thats being generous. The whole SE goes into meltdown at the mere thought of snow. There was huge panic because it was going to reach 0 and some areas -2. Some of my trains in the morning got delayed because of congestion and bad weather 2 days before...

I say bring it :D

Guest rocket debris

I have a foot+ in my street now. Not looking forward to my first day back at work tomorrow.

Well don't go then. They can't make you. Maybe you don't like your work and the snow is a blanket cover for you. You won't be missed.

Should've seen it come down about 1:30 - 2:30 in west weegie this morning!

Kwality

shame the cooncil didn't

Not that much snow on the ground but absolutely no sign of any gritters on the roads out to East Kilbride this am and pretty ropey conditions.

Also seems that as well as the roads being covered in ice they are now beginning to fall to bits due to the prolonged cold weather.  My route to work has a ridiculous number of pot holes at the best of times but it is going to destroy my car fairly rapidly at this rate

Should've seen it come down about 1:30 - 2:30 in west weegie this morning!

Kwality

Must have been about the time it was chucking it down on the coast.

Up at four this morning to be greeted by a white out....so much for my claim we never get snow here