Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Embeded You Tube videos - PLEASE READ

Find them for me then ...

Please don't try and claim that every post that's been made to try and wind me up has been deleted.  It wouldn't take long to find them.

Whilst we're on the subject of me being racist against gingers*, can you explain how/why it's okay for virtually everyone on the site to rip into Minj because he's slightly overweight (allegedly)?  That's racist as well, surely.  ::)

Don't take the moral high-ground over a mate, who quite clearly knows it's banter.  If Jager had a problem with me, he'd obviously have no qualms in sending me a PM to tell me to shut the f*ck up.  If I've crossed the line in anyway, then I sincerely apologise, however it seems to be okay for a minority on here to say and do what they want so I can't see a problem in what I've said.

*Also explain how gingers are a race, I'm at a loss trying to work that out?!?  Caucasian aren't they?

Please don't try and claim that every post that's been made to try and wind me up has been deleted.  It wouldn't take long to find them

If you're talking about posts that wind you up, then there's probably a dozen in the past three days alone that do that. I'm not in the business of making sure that every single person's feelings are catered for. This is a discussion forum. A debating chamber. Heated conversations happen all the time, otherwise nobody would come back.

I am, however, still waiting for you to find any posts with Muslim/Arab content

• 12 years later...

Just an update on this.  It's never simple!

It is legal to embed the content, as the content is not hosted by the site.  The owner of the copyright material has the option to prevent embedding of content when uploading their content to YouTube - so it is the responsibility of the content owner to ensure that any restrictions they wish to place on their content, that they do that.

Ideally if you wish to post content from YouTube, that you only provide the link / URL to the content.  and provide the original author and resource location credit, e.g SPFL via YouTube

It is against copyright laws to embed an infringing YouTube video in the forum, ie content not posted by the SPFL on YouTube.  Such video is also not legal on YouTube.

The YouTube terms of service says the following:

Licence to Other Users

You also grant each other user of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to access your Content through the Service, and to use that Content (including to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, and perform it) only as enabled by a feature of the Service.

This clearly states that the owner of the video grants a limited license to embed the video simply by leaving the embed option on (which is part of the functionality if enabled by a feature of the YouTube Service).

• Like 2