Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Faces you'd like to punch

Kowalski

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a deluded arse-licking wank stain who wallows in his own self importance, but each to their own.

You should listen to him on talksport at the weekend around 10pm-midnight, you'll hear a different side to him, he is soo sharp a good at taking the piss out of thick people that think they are having a go at him when really they are being made fools of.

I think he's a deluded arse-licking piss-cunt wank stain cretin-fuck who wallows in his own self importance, but each to their own.

Yes!  :thumbsup:

You should listen to him on talksport at the weekend around 10pm-midnight, you'll hear a different side to him, he is soo sharp a good at taking the piss out of thick people that think they are having a go at him when really they are being made fools of.

No, he shouts over people and doesn't let them get a word in edgewise .  And he also seems to only get complete spastics on the phone as well.  ;)

_41756364_baddiel416.jpg

Might as well throw a nailbomb at these fuckers. Not only will I take out Baddiel & Skinner, but I'll also take out two England fans in the process! Awesome!!!

1711ianb.jpg

DurRAnT & McMoist: Two wankers with one stone here!

07dunb.jpg

Tinky Arab wanker

width=160 height=335http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/b4/e9/0,,5~256436,00.jpg[/img]

He puts the "HATE" in Hately

larsson2lk2.jpg

McNamara, Larsson AND Lennon! Why kill two birds with one stone, when you can kill THREE?!

jimmygreaves2.JPG

I'd land a punch on Greavsey's puss any day. Why? Cos I reckon it's what Iain St John wanted to do for years!

... and the non-football related slap-candidates are

_706749_carling150.jpg

Will "bum-chin" Carling

prince_harry.jpg

Inbred little fuckwit. Go get a real job instead of waltzing in and putting the British soldiers at risk cos you want some medals

roy-chubby-brown_001629_MainPicture.jpg

Roy Fuckin Chubby Brown. The most unfunny man on the planet

alancarr.jpg

Alan Carr: Friday Night Project is the most unfunny show to hit the airwaves since V Graham Norton

_44618732_richardbacon_bbc226b.jpg

Richard Bacon was the final nail in the coffin for the Big Breakfast.

1193792861_c4bc556ef4_o.jpg

Goochy! That is all I need to say

ronnie-osullivan.jpg

Ronnie O'Sullivan: Cunt

• 3 weeks later...

Aye, see the band that were on?  Sounded like something minijc would like!

I missed them, i liked the water cooler idea, pitty the guys didna have a clue on how to sell it to the Dragons and then it got worse when the water tasted like pish.