Next Match: Aberdeen v Hamilton

Stand Free!

Jute talks to himself about fitba thread

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A convincing Brechin victory.  :ultras::thumbsup:

Aye Brechin played well and deserved to win. Could have been more in the end if it was not for City's keeper. Bit disappointed with the way City played. Probably the worst game I have seen them play this season.

Aye Brechin played well and deserved to win. Could have been more in the end if it was not for City's keeper. Bit disappointed with the way City played. Probably the worst game I have seen them play this season.

My mate pretty much said the same, O'Neill was supposedly very surprised at how badly EC played.

Bit early but if any one is fit post Inverness booze frenzy Edinburgh City are playing Whitehill Welfare in the Image Printers cup final on the 21st December at Preston Athletics ground. If the hangovers not to bad I will be heading along to this. Anyone fancy joining me.

Bit early but if any one is fit post Inverness booze frenzy Edinburgh City are playing Whitehill Welfare in the Image Printers cup final on the 21st December at Preston Athletics ground. If the hangovers not to bad I will be heading along to this. Anyone fancy joining me.

So anyone reckon they will be up for this?

• 3 weeks later...

As we are playing the unwashed decendents of failed tattie farmers on a Sunday next week does anyone fancy attending non league game on the Saturday 17/01. Local games are:

Penicuik v Lanark United - SJFA cup

Newtongrange Star v Larkhall - SJFA cup

both 1.45pm kick offs

Spartans v Easthouse - Kings cup

Craigroyston v Whitehill - Kings cup

Edinburgh City v Dalbeatie Star - EOSL

all 2pm kick offs.

Guest ally s

As we are playing the unwashed decendents of failed tattie farmers on a Sunday next week does anyone fancy attending non league game on the Saturday 17/01. Local games are:

If you end up going to this game mind and give the Penicuik No.4 dogs abuse for me!

Guest leith_red

Newtongrange Star v Larkhall - SJFA cup

both 1.45pm kick offs

Spartans v Easthouse - Kings cup

Craigroyston v Whitehill - Kings cup

Edinburgh City v Dalbeatie Star - EOSL

all 2pm kick offs.

Anyone going to any of these games?

Edinburgh City have two mid week fixtures coming up against Edinburgh Uni on 04/02 and Whitehill Welfare on the 18/02. Will probably head along to both if anyone else wants to head along. Both games are at Meadowbank.