Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Mark Kerr & Gary MacDonald

Evening all!

Just back from the game and it's my opinion that Mark Kerr either needs to be dropped or has a red hot poker shoved up his ass. Fucking useless, and definately not captain material. As for Gary MacDonald, he's just a mediocre streak of pish whom everone thinks is better than he actually is.

I could go on and on about the whole team (Paton excluded) but I would just be wasting my time.

Taxi for Kerr...... ?

Will take your word Miz, you were there tonight, presumably, I wasn't

You ken fit i meant though

Not really as I never wanted to kick Seve in the arse that much, whist I want to put on my catepillars and kick that cunt Kerr all over the park as he is a disgrace. I got on well when I met him, but he is useless and its a joke he is the captain.

Quote from MM taken from the AFC website:

"There are consequences. There are consequences in my head regards to players who will play on Saturday, players who will play in the coming games, players who will be here for the long or the short term. Results like this and nights like this do have consequences."

TAXI FOR KERR ......   :wave:

Couldn't believe folk were telling me last night they thought Kerr was having a good game!

Mince as usual.

Kerr was certainly the better out of him and McDonald; at least Kerr got stuck in.  The centre of midfield really is a shambles at the moment though.  They don't seem to have the slightest clue what they should be doing.

I had a Mackie fan in front of me last night  :o

Watching Mackie last night I've decided that he actually makes the right decision a lot of the time, he just doesn't have the talent to do what he was trying to do.

Kerr was certainly the better out of him and McDonald; at least Kerr got stuck in.

No offence, but you must have been watching a different game. Did you watch a rerun of an old DUFC match with Mark Kerr in a starring role? The boy was mince. As for Gary MacDonald, he's just a mediocre Kille reject who did nowt in "Endgland", and was lucky enough for a club to come in for him and take him back north of the border.

Taxi for Kerr .......? 

No offence, but you must have been watching a different game. Did you watch a rerun of an old DUFC match with Mark Kerr in a starring role? The boy was mince. As for Gary MacDonald, he's just a mediocre Kille reject who did nowt in "Endgland", and was lucky enough for a club to come in for him and take him back north of the border.

Taxi for Kerr .......? 

Never said that Kerr had a good game by any stretch of the imagination ("the centre of midfield really is a shambles at the moment" was a bit of a giveaway ::)).  I just said that he at least put a few tackles in.  McDonald may as well have been sitting in the centre circle for 120 minutes for all that he contributed.

Kerr has been awful all season, no fight, no bite, no vision and no desire. McDonald has two more games before I really start ranting at him. The hun game should bring him up to full match fitness so we'll see how he gets on after that. If he continues to be as bad as he has been in his two appearances so far then I expect to see a lot more of Frazer "Riquelme" Fyvie.

Personally, over the course of the next two transfer windows if we can do it I would ditch Foster, Kerr, McDonald, Mackie and Miller. None of these players are bringing anything useful to the table and should be asked to ply their 'trade' elsewhere.

McGhee has to take a look at his methods here as well. How much good have these double and triple sessions done the players? What is happening in these training sessions? The players look nothing short of bewildered when they get to matchday.

Not really as I never wanted to kick Seve in the arse that much, whist I want to put on my catepillars and kick that cunt Kerr all over the park as he is a disgrace. I got on well when I met him, but he is useless and its a joke he is the captain.

Let's not re-write history Mizer. For a large chunk of his time with us Severin was at best uninterested. For a player of his ability - a far better talent than Kerr - I'd say that is at least as frustrating as Kerr not producing the form we know he can.

Oh, and Caterpillars? How 1990's...  ;)

Let's not re-write history Mizer. For a large chunk of his time with us Severin was at best uninterested. For a player of his ability - a far better talent than Kerr - I'd say that is at least as frustrating as Kerr not producing the form we know he can.

To go with the rest of the outfit:

22504.jpg

;)

its the only steelcapped footwear I own. Don't even know where they are in my flat.