Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Posting from Mobile Phones

El Padre™

Well unless someone is living in a cave or locked in your underground dungeon with a poolball in each orifice, then most people have a phone and a mobile.  So if I were to say "give me a call on the mobile", then you'd know I'm out.

Not in the Blackberry or Mizer sense of course.  ;)

The make and model of said phone being redundant, for instance; I wouldn't tell you I was swinging round to pick you up in my <make, model, engine size, horsepower rating, wheel size> car because, well, that would be fucking cuntish in the extreme.

Not nearly as cuntish as calling your mobile an iPhone or Blackberry though.

Well unless someone is living in a cave or locked in your underground dungeon with a poolball in each orifice, then most people have a phone and a mobile.  So if I were to say "give me a call on the mobile", then you'd know I'm out.

The make and model of said phone being redundant, for instance; I wouldn't tell you I was swinging round to pick you up in my <make, model, engine size, horsepower rating, wheel size> car because, well, that would be fucking cuntish in the extreme.

I'd agree that referring to your mobile telecommunications device as anything other than just a 'phone' is rather cuntish in normal conversation, HOWEVER, the whole point of this thread is to see if DT is working on phones, without referring to the kind of phone you're using would just be shameless post whoring.

I agree entirely but surely the whole/only point in having on of these phones is so you can ponce about your life making comments about your "iphone" or "blackberry" and all it's gay, totally pointless and expensive functions?

I agree entirely but surely the whole/only point in having on of these phones is so you can ponce about your life making comments about your "iphone" or "blackberry" and all it's gay, totally pointless and expensive functions?

I love chatting on my iPhone. 2epmxjn.gif

Seriously though, I only referred to it as an iPhone as there are about a million different types of mobile phone now, and what might be a problem for one make may not be the same for another, hence why I wanted to see if anyone else with a different make of phone was having a similar problem.

Simples.  ;)

200_meerkat-curious.jpg

Really can't stand those iPhones. I especially hate it when people at my work send emails and it gets stamped "sent from my iphone" at the bottom. So a few of us anti-white-computer racists at work decided to change our email signatures to "sent from my IBM-compatible PC".

I work on the move all the time so things like iPhones and Blackberrys are great for me. Unfortunately too many people now have them "just because". The ol' "Sent from my iPhone" email signature can be removed easily, I dunno why people don't change it.