Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Your last post was X seconds ago

El Padre™

This new function is murder if you encounter it and then click back to try and post again, the "post" button doesn't work.  :hammer:

Just been having the same problem. Whats it about ? To limit posting  ? I tried to post about 60 secs after my last in a different forum and it still came up....how long are you supposed to wait ?

• 1 month later...

Can anyone who is experiencing this "Your last post was x seconds ago" error please provide me with the following details:

What internet browser do you use?:

Do you notice this problem happening at specific times of the day? (please detail):

Are any of you members of specific DonsTalk membergroups (such as the Globe Reds, etc)? Also please state if you are NOT a member of any specific DT groups:

• 2 months later...

To the guys who get this error message, do you open several messages in one go across multiple tabs?

I find I get the "Your last post was x seconds ago" when I open multiple messages in one go across multi-tabs, both in IE, Chrome and Firefox. I'm figuring out how to fix this problem, but am just wondering if others who have this problem view the site in the same way that I do?!

To the guys who get this error message, do you open several messages in one go across multiple tabs?

I find I get the "Your last post was x seconds ago" when I open multiple messages in one go across multi-tabs, both in IE, Chrome and Firefox. I'm figuring out how to fix this problem, but am just wondering if others who have this problem view the site in the same way that I do?!

Ah that could be it!  :thumbsup:

Nah, I never do that, but get losts of error messages.

Thanks. I think there's a coding problem on the site from when I did the last major upgrade.

I'm currently working to get a cleanly installed version of Donstalk up and running on a different server. Once I've verified that the "your last post was x seconds ago" problem has gone, I'll switch the main site over to the new one.

Thanks. I think there's a coding problem on the site from when I did the last major upgrade.

I'm currently working to get a cleanly installed version of Donstalk up and running on a different server. Once I've verified that the "your last post was x seconds ago" problem has gone, I'll switch the main site over to the new one.

No shit.

;)