Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Derek Riordan

Still had it opened in my browser, wonder if they've pulled it from their site (or i just put up a duff link!!).  Running about with the CCS apparently. Daft wee boy.

Topic Originator: The Joker 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 02:08

Scrapping up town tonight, about midnight as I was going into Lourenzos there were about 30 police officers surrounding him and his pals. I just missed it! Damn, would've been epic to film!

[iP address logged]

Report Abuse  Reply To This Message

Re: Riordan

Topic Originator: The Elephant Man 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 02:25

I heard bamba was scrapping as well

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: greatlakespar 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 04:45

Is he still banned from bars in Edinburgh?

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: MESSIAH 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 11:38

typical wee ned he is, hope he 'got it'

RIP 1947 - 2006

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: MagicParMan 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 11:50

speakin a while back to a mate of mine who does the doors in Glasgow and a big Celtic fan. used to say everyone dreaded Riordan appearing at clubs because 99% of the time he would start things and then worm his way out and leave his entourage to do the dirty work.

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: barcaeyesimmons 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 12:02

Yeah he does do that magic. But i do remember one of his team mates (i think it was Ian Murray) getting annoyed headbutting the wee pleb and pouring his pint on him.

Post Edited (Sun 19 Jul 12:53)

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: Keyser Soze 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 12:50

I have the inside story on the scrap from one of the Pars lads involved, mite go to the papers.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than life spent doing nothing"

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: ROBMADPAR 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 12:52

Fantastic to see he got dogs abuse yesterday, inside first two minutes misplaced a pass which went out of play, cue w*nker taunts from all around the main stand

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: The Elephant Man 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 12:56

Aye do it Keyser. My mates got some pics of him scrapping on his phone

[iP address logged]

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 13:20

I got told after it was Riordan and 3 of his cronies fighting 2 guys. Gave them a bit of a doing apparently, I did see one guy with blood all over his face leaning against the wall over the road from Riordan and his mob, looked like he must've taken a few rapids to the puss!

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: Keyser Soze 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 13:30

That's pretty much it Joker, his cronies were CCS and one of them had a knuckle duster on. I dinnie really wanna go into too much detail though, if the lads involved wanna fill you in on the full story they will as one of them posts on here.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than life spent doing nothing"

[iP address logged]

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 13:58

Nae bother lad. Hope they do go to the papers and make some money out of the wee ned! Pity it wasn't his puss that got burst!

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: JBPar 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 15:02

Not that much of a story given his previous.

He was knocked back form the Seven Kings, and then proceeded to hit someone in Life. Also had a fight with a few lads outside Lourenzos before getting the jail for fighting with the police.

Sure he is just misunderstood though.

Mary Leishman Foundation website, click here!

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: ADS77 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 15:39

must be doing a tour off scotlands police cells !!! what a complete tool! who does he think he is!

[iP address logged]

Topic Originator: Jamie_Beatson 

Date:  Sun 19 Jul 16:14

Was he lifted by the cops? Perhaps a wee court appearance for Mr Riordan on Monday!

Seen it on P&B, As much As I'd have liked him at Aberdeen i'm glad we never went for him, he is utter filth and should be banned from football.

I can't imagine any Aberdeen players would ever behave like neds and get into fights during a night on the lash.

Nope, wouldn't happen.

::)

I can't imagine any Aberdeen players would ever behave like neds and get into fights during a night on the lash.

Nope, wouldn't happen.

::)

Aye a once off as opposed to mr Riorden who is a repeated offendering, banned from all the night clubs in Embra and banned from a few in le weeg, How many is Mark kerr and co banned from?

• 2 years later...

Published: Today at 06:10

SOCCER star Derek Riordan has been locked up by cops after he was accused of brawling with a bouncer.

St Johnstone ace Riordan, 29 — who’s banned from all nightclubs in Edinburgh — was reportedly spotted by security staff as he entered a bar.

After being ejected, it’s claimed he hurled abuse at one doorman before allegedly grabbing him around the neck outside the HMV Picture House pub.

Cops were called and the former Hibs ace was taken to St Leonard’s police station where he was charged with assault and breach of the peace.

Riordan spent yesterday in custody while the courts were closed for the bank holiday. He is expected to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court this morning.

The former Scotland international — who has a 22-month-old daughter Ruby — is serving a ten-year nightclub ban under the Unight scheme which targets anti-social behaviour.

Riordan had been on a night out with pals in the capital after his new side played Hearts on Sunday.

A Lothian and Borders Police spokesman said: “A 29-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with an alleged assault and breaches of the peace following a disturbance at the Picture House in the early hours of May 7.

“He is scheduled to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on Tuesday May 8.”

Riordan signed a deal with the Saints in March to stay till the end of the season. St Johnstone would not comment last night.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4303789/St-Johnstone-ace-Derek-Riordan-banged-up-over-brawl.html#ixzz1uGQi4q2A