Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Motherwell Goalkeeper

Graeme Smith or fitiver his name is.

Fit's his problem? Everytime we play them, there is a bit of controversy surrounding this clown. Remember the cup game was his worst moment. But last night he's at it again, diving and feiging injury when Brewster never even touched him

Is this the tube that used to play for the Huns?

Tosser of the highest order!

Yes, former hun.

He isn't very good at all.

Were you at the game last night?  Two folk pointed out folk in red adidas jackets and asked me "is that Stonefish?" Haha!  It appears the jacket has given us a little bit of infamy.

Yes, former hun.

He isn't very good at all.

Were you at the game last night?  Two folk pointed out folk in red adidas jackets and asked me "is that Stonefish?" Haha!  It appears the jacket has given us a little bit of infamy.

No min, I was watching the game in the Pitt bar last night, funnily enough with the red jacket on though! Taken to wearing it at every game now, trouble is, so has every bugger else!

He's the biggest example of why our team is spineless. After his penalty antics in the cup, someone should've clattered right into him and took him out of the game, but no-one was willing. Pathetic.

After last nights referee-ing performance, that would be us down to 10 men almost instantly!