Site performance

Reekie_Red

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Much to the delight of the whole forum, I've not had any problems.  :thumbsup:

and to the equal delight of the forum it is still not happening for me...  :thumbsup:

think it was just the text i was quoting was too big, ended up splitting it into four sections and putting it into the Rafa v Fergie thread

• 2 weeks later...

I've just completed some maintenance work on the site that should've increased the security of DonsTalk and also helped speed things up a little bit. Can you all let me know if you encounter any problems?

Whatever you've done has just enabled DT to bypass my work's webfilter, good work  :thumbsup:

It was horrible, I had to do things like speak to my family  :-\

Then even worse, I found myself flirting with another site  :-[

As did I, fucking enormous thunderstorm over here and I had a "good" look through the forums there.

Jesus wept, it is utterly bereft of any kind of informed debate, they all have some sort of messianic issue with McGhee and quite the opposite with JC, it is really bizarre in the extreme. The usual suspects post like they have all the answers and are thoroughly informed in all aspects of the club and yet post in a way that makes it very clear the opposite is the case.

Aside to that, any sort of critical debate about the current management set up is pretty well met with crap.

Strange place indeed.