Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

"McGhee to be named Dons manager" - Sunday Herald

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cunt. Was just copy and pasting this.

Ah well, nae surprise and i'm not exactly delighted, would have preferred Levein, but will give him my full support. Hughes would be a good signing and while i'm not a huge fan of Clarkson he probably is an improvement on what we have up top, barring Miller.

Cunt. Was just copy and pasting this.

Ah well, nae surprise and i'm not exactly delighted, would have preferred Levein, but will give him my full support. Hughes would be a good signing and while i'm not a huge fan of Clarkson he probably is an improvement on what we have up top, barring Miller.

I don't think we'd be able to afford him.  Incidentally, I was reading a motherwell messageboard last week, trying to find information regarding McGhee... I noticed a thread discussing Motherwells player of the year - Clarkson was an almost unanimous selection.

I don't think we'd be able to afford him.  Incidentally, I was reading a motherwell messageboard last week, trying to find information regarding McGhee... I noticed a thread discussing Motherwells player of the year - Clarkson was an almost unanimous selection.

It was in the paper up here that there'd be substantial funds to attract players for the new manager SOTR. Clarkson is within our budget i'd say. When JC got the job we were broke but he still had £250k to buy Lovell.

Seems like the wait is over. As i've said before, wouldn't have been my first choice, but hell, if he becomes our manager I wish him all the best of luck and he will have my support one hundred percent.

Clarkson would be a good signing and could be good foil for Miller. Hopefully it won't stop the progress Maguire appeared to be making, or rather he doesn't give up.

It was in the paper up here that there'd be substantial funds to attract players for the new manager SOTR. Clarkson is within our budget i'd say. When JC got the job we were broke but he still had £250k to buy Lovell.

I hope so.  I had always figured we were totally skint, but somehow we've managed to find what'll probably amount to over £500,000 to pay off the former management team and compensate Motherwell.  As such, I won't be surprised to see any further rabbits produced from hats.

However, Clarkson has scored at international level, so I'd imagine Motherwell could command a lot more than £300K for him?

I hope so.  I had always figured we were totally skint, but somehow we've managed to find what'll probably amount to over £500,000 to pay off the former management team and compensate Motherwell.  As such, I won't be surprised to see any further rabbits produced from hats.

However, Clarkson has scored at international level, so I'd imagine Motherwell could command a lot more than £300K for him?

Are Motherwell in such a position to command a huge fee? Can't see Clarkson geting a bigger club than us and I thought it was common knowledge Motherwell are in the shit in regards to paying for the damage to their pitch (after spending all Gretnas rent money on wages)?

If it is McGhee then good luck to him, am going to keep the welcome aboard until the deal is done.

This quote here is unsettling ;

"If I had left when offered the Hearts job a year ago my contract would have been extraordinarily better than the one I was on at Motherwell," McGhee went on. "That does not apply with the Aberdeen job so it is not about money.

And now look at this..

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/346903/Swans-wants-Csaba-Laszlo-to-replace-Roberto-Martinez-Wigan-Hearts.html

It couldnt happen could it - Hearts succumb to a bid for Laszlo then Dingus delays due to offer by them..

Underwhelmed to fuck if it's true, but the same if any other cunt had been appointed gaffer, he'll have me 100% support from the day he's appointed, until the day he's hounded out.

As for us being in the shit financially. Total utter balls, the personal welth of our board is at the same sort of level as either of the ugly sisters. Why would we want them to flaunt their cash about as if their loaded? Seriously, what good would that do us?

Man City did that, and they signed De Jong for what, £30million, when they could have got him for £3, 6short months later?

I'd much rather have a 'skint' board, who if McGhee got appointed, suddenly found some cash from 'nowhere' to snapup a player like Clarkson, for the bottom end of his valuation about the £300k mark, rather than his real value.

Marvelous.

Let us finally cut all the shit.

Welcome back Mark. I hope you succeed.

Hughes and Clarkson would be decent players for us I feel.

Let us look forward to welcoming the new defenders that will doubtless follow in the next few weeks, and the prospect of some more European trips.

STAND FREE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Marvelous.

Let us finally cut all the shit.

Welcome back Mark. I hope you succeed.

Hughes and Clarkson would be decent players for us I feel.

Let us look forward to welcoming the new defenders that will doubtless follow in the next few weeks, and the prospect of some more European trips.

STAND FREE MOTHERFUCKERS!

some women have no discretion these days

If it is McGhee then good luck to him, am going to keep the welcome aboard until the deal is done.

This quote here is unsettling ;

"If I had left when offered the Hearts job a year ago my contract would have been extraordinarily better than the one I was on at Motherwell," McGhee went on. "That does not apply with the Aberdeen job so it is not about money.

And now look at this..

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/346903/Swans-wants-Csaba-Laszlo-to-replace-Roberto-Martinez-Wigan-Hearts.html

It couldnt happen could it - Hearts succumb to a bid for Laszlo then Dingus delays due to offer by them..

Don't find it unsettling.

I find it encouraging that he wasn't so blinded by the money that he went to Hearts, but is quite happily coming to Aberdeen for a smaller wage (than Hearts).

Welcome home MMc and I would be delighted if he brought Hughes and Clarkson with him. :thumbsup: