Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

19 years ago today

I've only ever seen the pens from that game, but I've heard there's not much else worth watching.

Aye, it was shite. We had a shot from Nicholas cleared off the line and Gillhaus hit the side netting, other than that it wasn't pretty. Still, a cup's a cup.

I also got a t-shirt that day that had a picture of Theo, Gillhaus, van der Ark and Mason on it, and it said "The Dutch Connection" round them in a circle. I loved that t-shirt!

Aye, it was shite. We had a shot from Nicholas cleared off the line and Gillhaus hit the side netting, other than that it wasn't pretty. Still, a cup's a cup.

I also got a t-shirt that day that had a picture of Theo, Gillhaus, van der Ark and Mason on it, and it said "The Dutch Connection" round them in a circle. I loved that t-shirt!

Nice

I thought a few years ago  it would be pretty cool to make up some retro tee shirts with old school players on it.

EG  a picture of rico with the slogan like "you shall not pass"  under it

I also bought that tshirt but think it was before the semi final against the Arabs that I bought it.

I was there in the family stand with mates and their dads we joined in with some songs that would be frowned upon nowadays aimed towards Paul Elliott, and got told off from our dads!I was 10. Remember Gillhaus' side netting shot vividly.

Guest swaddon

My brother and I had the game on TV in the background as we played Subbuteo, the first full 90 minute game we managed without it ending in a fight. That's all I remember about it, apart from us receiving the trophy.