Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

I love Ricky Foster

It is somewhat ironic that given his overall performance tonight [ and by no means alone in not having the best of nights ] that he should pop up with that in the last minute.

Behind the goal you knew it was in the second it left his boot

I only managed to catch the last 5 mins of the game and by the sounds of it I was quite lucky.

Oh you were really lucky!

I figured that if we won and I hadn't watched it then no real harm done, whereas if I had watched it and we didn't get the 3 points I'd just have been gutted, so I went to training instead.  ;D

Guest Nebitdag

Foster's control and final pass the whole night would have ashamed a pub player.

Nevertheless he sticks to his defensive task very well..............and as for the goal, peach.....and never likely to be repeated methinks!

Guest Paulo

Yeah, what a hit by Foster. It's not often that we score beasts from outside the box so they have to be savoured. Same again on Saturday please Ricky.

If Foster repeats that strike on Saturday at Ibrox, i will promise to run onto the pitch naked.

Guest StuSimmy

Fabulous goal from him las night, the goal alone made the trip down there worthwhile since the game wasn't the greatest and it was freezing! Can't see him repeating it again, not anytime soon anyway.