Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Was Touzani injured?

Guest boaby

He was looking pretty composed on the ball up till then too, although Zander did well when he came on.

thought Zander was woeful. Skinned repeatedly by McDonald. Once resulting in them hitting the post and once resulting in Langfield's brilliant save. Another couple were covered by Hart's pace.

I was near shitting myself every time Zander was involved.

A pity that Touzani is out. We will need cool heads at Ibrox.

Guest Nebitdag

Another injury for a guy who was injury-prone before he came to us and has now limped off with injury in 3 or 4 comeback games.

Taxi for Touzani.

He was looking pretty composed on the ball up till then too, although Zander did well when he came on.

thought Zander was woeful. Skinned repeatedly by McDonald. Once resulting in them hitting the post and once resulting in Langfield's brilliant save. Another couple were covered by Hart's pace.

I was near shitting myself every time Zander was involved.

A pity that Touzani is out. We will need cool heads at Ibrox.

Totally agree.

I would much rather have Touzani playing against Rangers than Diamond. Every time Zander gets near the ball, I fear the worst.

I do think Touzani will be on his way now though.

Guest Nebitdag

Stick with a 4-4-2 at Ibrox, then there's no need for Zander either.

Why Calderwood is so keen on this 5-3-2 is beyond me.............this would involve Hart and Foster having the ability to deliver a final ball.

It also means Rickaldinho has to think too much..............just let him concentrate on defending, particularly against Nacho H0mo who always gives us problems.

That really pissed me off.  I think the Zander was skinned twice in the build up to the shot that hit the post.

I like the look of Touzani but do we really need another Booth, Whelan or Bernard type physio chair warmer?