Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Nor me.  ;D

;D

the guy is a brilliant player, what would they do without him though?

111 goals for Liverpool from midfield and he's still got a good few years left in him.  I don't really mind Gerrard to be honest, seems a decent enough guy.  Of course I like Jamie Carragher too (but I'm really just sayin that so he doesn't get his mates to batter me in a shopping centre    ::)  )

;D

the guy is a brilliant player, what would they do without him though?

111 goals for Liverpool from midfield and he's still got a good few years left in him.  I don't really mind Gerrard to be honest, seems a decent enough guy.  Of course I like Jamie Carragher too (but I'm really just sayin that so he doesn't get his mates to batter me in a shopping centre    ::)  )

I suspect most bin dippers wouldn't want to even contemplate that "what if".

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are a one man team but I do think they are as close to it as you can get. Torres is such a good player but they seem to have managed without him for long periods, Keane can't kick his ain arse just now (especially now as he isn't even getting the blazer off!), but take Gerrard out of it and suddenly Liverpool are a much softer proposition. Any team would be weaker without him but there's a difference between being weaker and just being ordinary. 

I suspect most bin dippers wouldn't want to even contemplate that "what if".

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are a one man team but I do think they are as close to it as you can get. Torres is such a good player but they seem to have managed without him for long periods, Keane can't kick his ain arse just now (especially now as he isn't even getting the blazer off!), but take Gerrard out of it and suddenly Liverpool are a much softer proposition. Any team would be weaker without him but there's a difference between being weaker and just being ordinary. 

Yeah, agree with that. Mascherano and Alonso are cracking footballers too, but they have to have a gerrard and Torres in front of them for them to be effective.  Torres' play for their goal today was lovely, very much the sort of thing you'd expect from Berbatov rather than Torres (that's not a slight on Torres), but it could only have been Gerrard from that team who went on to finish it.

Fucking Boro cuffed again!  :hammer:

Southgate must be on borrowed time no matter how much Gibson supports his managers.

Did you see any of it TF? Alves had three or four great chances, Given denied him each time. Really should have taken at least one of them.  there's no soul in Boro's team though, and i was really surprised Tuncay was only on the bench.

1620: Incredibly, Dougie McDonald has reversed his decision after consulting with his linesman and a corner is awarded to Hearts! That's twice that's happened today (see 1544)

1619: Penalty to Hearts! Dean Holden pulls down Andrew Driver and the ref points to the spot.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OUT LOUD!

Did you see any of it TF? Alves had three or four great chances, Given denied him each time. Really should have taken at least one of them.  there's no soul in Boro's team though, and i was really surprised Tuncay was only on the bench.

Never saw any of it but my mate was there and phoned me after, said they probably should have won it but for Given having an absolute blinder, he also said though that despite the saves, he should have finished almost all of them.

Nae baws. Tuncay has been off the boil recently but it's still a bit surprising.

aye, first chance in particular should have been buried.

Charlie Adam has just been sent off on his Blackpool debut for Serious Foul Play.

Apparently when they heard that Adam had come down from Scotland to sign for Blackpool, the Blackpool beach donkeys were outside Bloomfield Road with signs saying:

"Blackpool Jobs for Blackpool Donkeys!"

I'll get my cloak.

aye, first chance in particular should have been buried.

Charlie Adam has just been sent off on his Blackpool debut for Serious Foul Play.

Apparently when they heard that Adam had come down from Scotland to sign for Blackpool, the Blackpool beach donkeys were outside Bloomfield Road with signs saying:

"Blackpool Jobs for Blackpool Donkeys!"

I'll get my cloak.

On a similar vein, what do Blackpool donkeys get for their lunch?

20 minutes, same as every other cunt.

Zaliukas sent off for Hertz.

Chelseahunwanks fans singing "You don't know what you're doing" to Big Phil, as it's still 0-0 at the Wayne Bridge.

1641: Sending off at Tynecastle! Hearts defender Marius Zaliukas is given a straight red card after wrestling Carl Finnigan to the ground as the Falkirk man raced in on goal. Mickey Rourke would've been proud of that one in his new movie The Wrestler.

Also

1625: Sending off at the Caledonian Stadium. Kevin Kyle is shown a straight red card for an illegal challenge on David Proctor.

And

1638: Sending off at Celtic Park! Poor Adam Coakley is given a second yellow card for a clumsy challenge on Celtic's Lee Naylor. Queen's Park's goalscorer trudges off for an early bath.

Thought this was funny too

1621: Jambos boss Csaba Laszlo is apoplectic with rage and Bruno Aguiar has lost the plot, dancing about like a man whose hair is on fire!

Hearts and Utd out of the cup, can only be good  8)

Hibs already out, Killie out too. One of Motherwell and St Mirren will be out as well.  Don't want to get ahead of myself, obviously, but if we get through against East Fife, start praying that the OF get drawn against each other.  We would have a fantastic chance of winning this cup.