Sna

mizer

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swaddon

I got about 4" yesterday   :o

So many crude jokes to make, so little time...

It's nae snowing where I am, we don't do snow. If we do, it's usually away by the afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently a light covering of snow coupled with a cold wind down in Englandshire now constitutes "Arctic conditions".

Perhaps someone should tell them that the average Arctic temperature in February is a balmy -34°C and that plenty of places far further south than the UK also experience these exact same conditions year in, year out without becoming such a load of whining, mincing "woe is me" fannies when they need to scrape their fucking windscreen in the morning.

"Arctic condition"... Jesus fucking wept. At what point eactly did this country metamorphose into such a fucking cringeworthy embarrassment?

Apparently a light covering of snow coupled with a cold wind down in Englandshire now constitutes "Arctic conditions".

Perhaps someone should tell them that the average Arctic temperature in February is a balmy -34°C and that plenty of places far further south than the UK also experience these exact same conditions year in, year out without becoming such a load of whining, mincing "woe is me" fannies when they need to scrape their fucking windscreen in the morning.

"Arctic condition"... Jesus fucking wept. At what point eactly did this country metamorphose into such a fucking cringeworthy embarrassment?

That's the English for you, if you've to wear gloves it's time to start driving everywhere at 15mph and braking suddenly if a car 500 yards in front of you has had to stop at a junction.

And fuck me if there's a snow flake fluttering down when you look out the window in the morning, you better get on the phone to work to let them know you're snowed in, and get down Asda to buy a trolley load of soup.