Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Most hated English footballer

Kowalski
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Drogba, has he not cut out a lot of his diving?  I think he's a cracking centre forward, and must be a nightmare to play against.

Not sure I'd agree that he's cut out a lot of his diving, however I will concede that he is a fantastic player.  A world class footballer & a world class bell-end.

The only difference between them is Terry has always gotten away with his racism/cuntishness on and off the pitch.

Did you see his two-footed lunge at the weekend on Bacary Sagna?  If that had been Barton or Bowyer we wouldn't have heard the end of it.

Yip, agree with you both. That's why I laughed when after the game Chelsea complained about the officials. Terry and ivanovic should have been sent off.

Ruud Gullit brought it up after the game, but that muppet Jamie Redknapp and the hairy boy Keys changed the subject as quickly as possible.

Much the same as when he spat at Tevez last year, the media/FA didn't go anywhere near it.  As said before, if it had been someone like Barton who'd done what Terry has he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered.

Watching the c*nt slip on his arse in the Champions League Final was brilliant.  :thumbsup:

A guy who gets away with murder is Carvalho too. Lost count of the time I thought "right, he's off for that!" and nope, yellow if anything.

A guy you'd definitely have in your team but feel dirty for doing it.

Totally forgot about that cunt, some of his tackles border on assault. He's slightly worse than Pogatez, it's just Carvalho gets away with it :thumbsup:

Ruud Gullit brought it up after the game, but that muppet Jamie Redknapp and the hairy boy Keys changed the subject as quickly as possible.

Much the same as when he spat at Tevez last year, the media/FA didn't go anywhere near it.  As said before, if it had been someone like Barton who'd done what Terry has he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered.

Watching the c*nt slip on his arse in the Champions League Final was brilliant.  :thumbsup:

Not to mention what he supposedly said to Zokora (?) when he was sent off at the Lane.