Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

Currently living in Toronto, I was an original DonsTalker from the Stand Free days.

My first trip to Pittodrie was January 2/03 1-1 Draw with the Tims.

I still play this crazy game and now coach my 8 year old daughter's team.

I hope to be returning "home" in the near future.

Guest boaby

fit like all?

I'm boaby.

I'm curretly in Ellon. I have been boaby on the old official chat site, the old donstlak, AFC-chat and boaby81 on the Stand Free messageboard.

First game at the pitt was late 80s, think Ehhlex Smith was in charge. We beat hibs 2-0. I was about 7 or 8.

I still try to play football 3 times a week. I like to see myself as a modern Beckenbauer, unfortuneately I'm more like David Winnie. IMO I'd be an ideal option to solve our current woes on the left side of the team. I have a truely awesome left foot.  ;)

I'm chunk.

I have let yet another opportunity to change my username pass by, so I guess I can't moan about it.

I play the 5-a-sides once a week, in goals though cos my knees are goosed. I have a Dons goalie top (grey) that I wear when playing.

I live in Dunblane and work in Edinburgh.

I like cheese.

I'm BTR.

If you don't know me by now, you will never, never, never know me.

I don't like Simply Red.

I also have an addiction to posting random Snatch quotes.

Christian.

Thirty something. 

Cant remember my first game but it was in the closing days of the 1970's.  We probably won.

Been with the Dons through thick and thin, cup finals and great escapes.

Live in the 'Deen, with way too much time off work.  It's great.

Two special wee boys.

I also like cheese.

And soup.

I'm mizer

Originally from Buckie I now stay in Edinburgh in an enclave which is surprisingly nice as it is only 600 yards as the crow flies from Tynecastle.

I cant remember my first game at Pittodrie but it was in the late 80s.

I like to take photographs and now videos when out and at the football - this can annoy people.

I wear contact lenses

Guest chief_wiggum

I'm chunk.

I have let yet another opportunity to change my username pass by, so I guess I can't moan about it.

I'm chief wiggum and like chunk I have failed to take this opportunity to change my username from this rather unimaginative one that I have had since pop was a boy.

My first game at Pittodrie was a 7-0 thrashing of the Blue Brazil around 1970 ish? I bide in Cove but I don't get to many games now due to family demands .(the wife  ::) ) Hoping to take my kids to their first game this season?

My hobbies are turning my tongue upside down and steeling undies of washing lines.

I like cheese but my body doesn't . It gives me sare guts and the skits.  >:(

I am EPK, Was previously known as E-P-K and Esson-Penalty-King.

This was all to do with the day the old DT was back up and running after the hacker struck, And while i was registering, Esson saved a rather important penalty V Hibs.

Im also part of the Buckie Mafia.

Working in Norway.

30 years old this year  >:(

And EPK is making a return to Ibrox this weekend after a self imposed ban.

I am topcorner

Same name as I had on the old Donstalk but I didn't post a lot back then

Gonna sort that out this time  ;D

21 years old and living in Edinburgh, too close to Tynecastle for my liking.

I don't like cheese

Looking forward to Ibrox this weekend!

Guest dundee_red

I am Dundee_Red, as I have always been on here.

I live in Scumdee, but from Aberdeen originally.

I think my first game at Pittodrie was a reserve game against Falkirk sometime in the 80's.

I have and always will be stonefish100.

Orginally from the lovely hamlet of Fraserburgh or the "Broch"

Been staying in Aberdeen for the last 6 years and just about to move to Oslo in the next few days for an 8 month stint.

I'll miss getting to Pittodrie and almost had a tear in the eye at the final whistle on saturday, but rest assured I'll be joining the other exiles in the matchday chat.

I'm a spritely 23 years old and I like most cheeses, except that shite wi the mould in it. I also like boobs and beer

I'm TheChimp.  I could have changed my username but I haven't because I like it and people call me Chimp at games.  I have a real name, but only good people get to know that.

I'm living in Edinburgh now after serving time in Keith and Aberdeen.

My first game at Pittodrie was the friendly against Man Yoo in 1991.

I'm rarely sober at games. ???

Guest StuSimmy

I am StuSimmy, I am stillat school in my final year though which has been an utter bore. I am 17, still a while to wait until I am 18 though (December). Main interests are going to watch the mighty Dons every week, yet to miss a league game this season but sadly missed the two cup defeats due to not getting time off work. Also like listening to music, mainly Indie, partying/going out with my mates and playing football. Can't beat a good Pro Evo and FM session as well though.

Ok folks, I'm BigAl, but nae very tall, jusr bigger than I was when I was young !

I've only ever been known as BigAl on any AFC page, and will never be known as anything else.

I've been on this planet for 44 yrs now, and soon to be 45.

Although I now stay in Costa Del Ayrshire, I'm originally from Aberdeenshire and very proud of it.

For five years ran a boys football club, but retired in the summer of last year.

First game at the Pit was v Falkirk in 1972, a 2-2 draw

Looking forward to a European adventure in the autumn ;)

Guest Makaveli

Hi everyone I am Makaveli.  Was Makaveli on the old DT but I don't post much but will try and do more posting this time round.

I spend one month in Algeria and the the other month in Edinburgh - the month I spend in Algeria is not through choice but through work!!  Only moved to Edinburgh last year as Mrs Makaveli got a new job - it is bigger than Aberdeen and everyone talks funny apart from that it seems OK.

I am Baggy89, and have been since around 1997 on the old afc site.

I used to bide in Aberdeen and surrounding areas, but now live in NAM (chippen-NAM to be precise) it's a shit place to live.

I also support Cheltenham, as it means I get to go to the football without travelling 400 miles, and I used to live there. There are some positives to this as I have been able to go to two finals at the millenium in recent years, and watch my team win as well!

My first Aberdeen game was against Dundee around 85/86, I canna really mind. All I remember is that my Granda took me, we sat in the main stand, we won, and Davie Dodds was UGLY as fuck.

The only football I play is outside (and inside when the missus is out) with my soon to be 2 year old.

I also like cheese (especially stilton melted on top of a steak), and I too like boobs and beer and red wine.

Names Cowie.

Stay in Aberdeen, but moving to Newcastle in April for a new job.

Saturday was the 'last home game' before the move.... sniff. :

I should also point out that I like cheese and boobs as well, however not at the same time.

I'm westenddon, I'm 23 and I live in Anniesland in Glasgow but I'm originally from the Buchan area.

Don't get up as much as I'd like, but I try to get to as many games down here as I can (last one was the Queen's Park, nae luck!) but erm, aye.

First game at Todders was a 1-1 draw with Dunfermline in 1992, seem to remember Eoin Jess banging one in at the old Beach end.

I'd also give my left ball for us to make the Champions League group stages next season  :D

I'm westenddon, I'm 23 and I live in Anniesland in Glasgow but I'm originally from the Buchan area.

Ooh, Anniesland is a whole separate area from the West End in my view... ;)

Are you going to the game tonight?

'fraid not, it's the week before payday and I've about £4.87 to my name  >:(