🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Arcade

Mentorred

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Score was not saved because checks failed and you probably tried to cheat or your browser is malfunctioning

Keep getting this whenever I want to submit a score on Skiprock. Damn easy to get 94, but cannae submit anymore?  :(

*edit* And chain reaction, beat my personal best too  :-\

Yeah, you won't be able to submit scores whilst we are having domain name issues. Basically, whilst the domain name at the top of the screen says "www.zykanthos.me.uk", you'll have this problem.

We're trying to prise our domain name from those Irish wankers that mucked us around a year ago. As soon as we've managed to take the DonsTalk name away from them, we'll be able to fix this and all the problems with the site at the moment ... such as problems with replying with quotes, etc.

• 2 months later...

Aye it doesnae exist. That's cos the Dons havenae had anybody who can "chip 'eh keeper" since ... since .... since ............................. Jamie Buchan chipped Andy Goram??!!! Was that seriously the last time we successfully chipped the keeper?

Jamie Smith vs FCK??

:thumbsup:

;D ;D ;D