Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Sad what ex players have to do to make money :)

STRIPOGRAM BOBBY SET TO FACE COURT

MARIE-CLAIRE JONES

12:00 - 09 May 2007

A Male stripogram who dressed up as a police officer will appear in court later this month.

Stuart Kennedy, who performs as Sergeant Eros, has been cited to appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on May 31.

The Aberdeen University genetics student has been charged in connection with carrying offensive weapons, namely two imitation truncheons and fake CS spray. A charge of impersonating a police officer has since been dropped.

Stuart, who now lives in Aberdeen but is from Peterhead, said: "This couldn't have come at a worse time for me as I have 19 hours of exams this month, and this will definitely be on my mind.

"I've been told each charge carries a maximum prison sentence of two years."

Stuart, who co-owns Alpha Male Strippers and Kissagram Services, said the police outfit was one of his most popular bookings.

He was grilled by police for two hours about his act, after being seen outside the city's Paramount Bar on March 17.

At the time he was wearing a police costume.

Officers confiscated the outfit and his props, and charged him in connection with wearing a police uniform and equipment in a public place.

Stuart, who previously won a prestigious scholarship to tour Japan, works as a part-time stripogram to pay his way through university.

He said: "I am also concerned about this because I probably won't qualify for legal aid, due to savings that I have.

"But that is regardless of the fact that whether I graduate or not, I will have around £25,000 in student debt.

"I may now have to fork out for a lawyer."

A spokeswoman for the procurator fiscal confirmed he had been cited to appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on May 31.