Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Smith & Nicholson

Apparently both could be back in the squad for Hibs game on 21st April.

Personally speaking I wouldn't rush Smith back, as wouldn't rull out the possibility of it all flaring up yet again.

Assuming we take no less than seven points from our next three games Europe could be sewn up, and then allow Smith to rest and get full pre season under his belt.

Guest Paulo

I would just write Smith off for the rest of the season.

Let him rest and get him completley ready for pre-season.

If we can finish 3rd in the league without our most creative player, then i say job well done.

Get Barry Nic back in though, he was playing really well for the few games before his injury.

Guest baconman

if both are capable of playing get them in. smith has all summer to recover. we could still end up 4th with fcuk all so best to be safe than sorry and go for it

Totally agree about not rushing Smith or Nicholson back. We have seen this far too often recently when Smith especially is brought back too soon and then is fecked again. I'd rather miss them and have them fully fit for next season. But fingers crossed they can make it back before the end of the season and join in on the final slog into Europe.