Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jamie Smith out for the season?

Guest Don Corleone

Seriously what the fuck do we do with our players in training?  Has anyone not been out injured for a significant amount of time in the last 2 years?  And what the hell is it with groin strains.  I'd swear they are contagious the number of them that have been going about.  Think it was about time afc took a hard look at the training, facilities and physios and get this shit sorted

Seriously what the fuck do we do with our players in training?  Has anyone not been out injured for a significant amount of time in the last 2 years?  And what the hell is it with groin strains.  I'd swear they are contagious the number of them that have been going about.  Think it was about time afc took a hard look at the training, facilities and physios and get this shit sorted

Groin Strains are indicative of "being too cool to stretch out" properly an a day to day basis.

I would cut our loses on Smith and punt him. Aberdeen cant afford to carry passengers which Smith has essentialy been for the last year. We already have Touzani doing his Scott Booth impression and we really cant afford any more. Our squad is no where near enough complete to cover.

We have lost Lovell, Hart, Byrne, Touzani, Smith, Seve, Diamond for long periods what the feck is going on?

I forgot to add Smith has done nothing since he first came to the club and was superb. Since then he has gone down hill faster than Tomba and never looked like regaining that form.