Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dempsey off!

Guest dazzy_deff

Guest dazzy_deff

see its posted on redweb that calderwood has announced that dempsey is leaving! Quite shocked as i thought he would stay! Good squad player to have and hopefully Jimmy signs a quality replacement!

Guest dazzy_deff

agree about kerr! Similar type of players from wat ive seen of kerr, but kerr is a better standard!! Not sayin dempsey was amazing but in my opinion a very dependable squad player for us! With mcdonald seemingly goin to celtic, seems Kerr will leave motherwell!! get in quick Jimmy!

I'm not shedding any tears, I cant forget his pass at Easter Road which should have went from the centre circle to Clark on the right wing but somehow managed to go backwards by 30 yards over Considines head almost letting hibs in - worst pass I have ever seen!

I think Kerr is too similar to Seve, both like to strut about trying to play superstar passes, but for that to be effective, they need someone alongside them to do their dirty work. Ian Black of ICT would be a good signing, although I fear Calderwood has Lee Mair earmarked for that role.

Guest dazzy_deff

please dont say that! lee mair in midfield is not what i want to see. Mair is at best a solid back up defender who could play midfield in a crisis, nothin else!

I don't quite see the connection with Scott McDonald leaving Motherwell. I'd have thought that would make M'well all the more determined to hold on to Kerr.

If the guy with his finger in the dyke pulls it out and you don't run then you're gonna get your shoes wet.

I don't quite see the connection with Scott McDonald leaving Motherwell. I'd have thought that would make M'well all the more determined to hold on to Kerr.

If the guy with his finger in the dyke pulls it out and you don't run then you're gonna get your shoes wet.

Like the man said, or in laymans terms, Kerr said if McDonald is offski, then he's thinking about bailing out as well

ach well. Good luck to him in the future, always think that he tried his best for Aberdeen, just appears his best was not quite good enough.

Give the guy credit though, he signed on as an amatuer when he first came to the club and as I've said, never gave less than his all, which is more than can be said for some.

Guest efan_ekoku

Like the man said, or in laymans terms, Kerr said if McDonald is offski, then he's thinking about bailing out as well

Yeah, think he was quoted saying something like the club hanging onto their better players and showing more ambition. Hopefully europe can tempt him

Guest dazzy_deff

i think brellier is a fantastic midfielder!! no coincodence that hearts downfall has coincided with romanov not letting him play! if hes available on a free, then we should pursue it! good for the european stage!