Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Robert Wicks Compliment

I've just got quite emotional when our Commercial Director Robert Wicks in a Twitter direct message said he was 'humbled' by the length I go to support my team.  He asked if one could give us a phone call so don't know what this will be about. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, RedTube said:

Here’s a tip for you in your new role, Rob. Get some decent bands to play TECA. I’m sure the likes of Buble and Strictly sell well but fuck me, we must be able to attract some other artists up here. 

I saw Suede this week. Decent bands play the music hall and other venues all the time. Screw going to some shite heap at the airport to watch Rod the Tim or some other dickwad.

17 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

I saw Suede this week. Decent bands play the music hall and other venues all the time. Screw going to some shite heap at the airport to watch Rod the Tim or some other dickwad.

Yeah, I was at that and really enjoyed it.
Maybe my expectations were too high but I thought the new venue would be competing with the Hydro for booking bands. 

• Like 1