Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

I see we’ve started talking to “management, players and staff” about wage cuts as the board expect to be playing behind closed doors until January.

Got to say, while it’s worrying in itself, if the claim posted elsewhere about signing Hayes on a two year deal is true, I’d be absolutely raging if I worked at Pittodrie and I was asked to take a pay cut while a new player was signed.

I am sure Cormack said on the radio that they did not expect play in front of fans until January when he was originally interviewed near the start of this. Would expect most clubs to be in a similar if not worse position.

I see we’ve started talking to “management, players and staff” about wage cuts as the board expect to be playing behind closed doors until January.

Got to say, while it’s worrying in itself, if the claim posted elsewhere about signing Hayes on a two year deal is true, I’d be absolutely raging if I worked at Pittodrie and I was asked to take a pay cut while a new player was signed.

I don't see it that way, losing Leigh leaves a hole on the left side and Hayes comes in. Possibly Hayes or even Hedges at left back this season??

As mentioned, I'd assume there are many clubs, including hopefully the huns, that are in a much worse situation than us.

I don't see it that way, losing Leigh leaves a hole on the left side and Hayes comes in. Possibly Hayes or even Hedges at left back this season??

As mentioned, I'd assume there are many clubs, including hopefully the huns, that are in a much worse situation than us.

I see it like that too, although if I was working at the club and this was announced? Not sure how I’d feel. Like to think I’d see it that a position was vacant.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if most clubs had asked folk to take wage cuts. A shit situation for all and one that no one wants to be in.