Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons in Dubai

Beaten 1-0 by some Jordanian team. I realise it was a friendly with wheens o' substitutions and no one really flying into challenges......but still an embarrassing result nonetheless. At best they were bottom of the Championship level (Scottish not English).

Dumbarton must now be thinking they've got a real chance on Saturday

I seen a good bit of it. I wasn't impressed. Played on the edge of our own box until we were put under pressure and hoofed it.

Mc geoch just did what fergie was doing in CDM. Paired with Ojo it was just flat and predictable. Fergie isn't the CAM to play in front of them as there was no movement and we couldn't play out.

Only McLennan get pass marks in my view. Let's be honest, that was pretty much as strong as we could put out and we lost to a Jordanian team.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many, many more times. He needs to change the system, it isn't working!

Said this when we signed mcgeoch, good player but not what we need.  Ferguson is highly unlikely to ever be an effective no 10 and we only really have 2 attacking outlets.  Long to Cosgrove or trying to get to the byline and cross in.  Very often its both at the same time.  We have no guile in the middle of the park and haven't since Maclean and Christie left.  This is Mcinnes's 3rd window at trying to do something about it and, given mcgeoch was unlikely to come cheap, it looks like 3rd time won't be the charm after all. Bryson isn't the answer either, he's just more of the same but nearing retirement.  Our whole transfer policy the past few years has been nothing short of scattergun. 

I seen a good bit of it. I wasn't impressed. Played on the edge of our own box until we were put under pressure and hoofed it.

Mc geoch just did what fergie was doing in CDM. Paired with Ojo it was just flat and predictable. Fergie isn't the CAM to play in front of them as there was no movement and we couldn't play out.

Only McLennan get pass marks in my view. Let's be honest, that was pretty much as strong as we could put out and we lost to a Jordanian team.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many, many more times. He needs to change the system, it isn't working!

Interesting. I saw someone else on FB saying exactly the opposite.