Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Moment Of The Decade Shortlist

Anything the club have missed out that does deserve a mention??

I was at both games where Scott McKenna scored his 42 yard screamer and Graeme Shinnie grabbed superb winning goal against Apollon Limassol so great to see them on shortlist.

I still love watching Lewis Ferguson bicycle kick versus Burnley at Turf Moor and Kari Arnason's stunner at Tannadice will also be in my Top Five of those nominated.  Probably winning 3-0 away at HNK Rijeka should also be high up on finishing order.  Beating St.Johnstone 4-0 in League Cup Semi-Final (was there with a friend of my Mam's not long after she died) also very special for me.   

I voted for the 2-1 win at Celtic Park in the Scottish Cup.

We'd just won the semi with St Johnstone, were on a high as cup final fever started to break, brought a big away support down the road (the whole corner was full - somewhere between 2500-3000), then fell behind to an early goal and it seemed a typical Aberdeen thing that our bubble was away to burst.

Instead it's probably the only time I've witnessed us dominate a game at Parkhead (even more so than the cup final weeks later). The bounce at Pawlett's goal was great, could have been 3-1 within a minute when we hit the post. Missed another huge sitter towards the end. Really could have done a number on them that day.

It felt like we were finally back. Winning semis, going to Glasgow and actually attacking and beating the Old Firm, and it was fun going to games - you felt on our day we could turn anyone over.

Miss those days.