Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tims - Dons - Sat

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We go into the game with no pressure on us as we know we will get a spanking, not saying it is right, but with sod all to lose we may just turn in a performance, unless DM tries to pull off some more tactical masterstrokes which gives their players the freedom of the park.

They toyed with us up here a few weeks ago and if we were to repeat that performance they will give us a doing.

2-1  Cosgrove x2 - It's the supposed season of miracles.

We go into the game with no pressure on us as we know we will get a spanking, not saying it is right, but with sod all to lose we may just turn in a performance, unless DM tries to pull off some more tactical masterstrokes which gives their players the freedom of the park.

They toyed with us up here a few weeks ago and if we were to repeat that performance they will give us a doing.

2-1  Cosgrove x2 - It's the supposed season of miracles.

Don't agree at all there is no pressure. The team and manager got slated after the hammering at Ibrox and the defeat to Celtic at Pittodrie. Similar and it'll all be on top of them again. The Hibs game had fans (a small minority granted) shouting for McInnes to go.

Maybe no pressure in the sense no-one is expecting a result, but by fuck do we expect a performance.

Missing this again. Not giving the robbing cunts £30 for a restricted view ticket or a to watch us play our usual negative style against the Dims. Really hope I am wrong but can see us losing by 3 or 4 again even if we do sit in.

Oot

Travelling south

Morecambe v Newport County

Travelling north.

3-0 no dons scorer.

Bet365 have Dons as 14/1 shots for today. It’s a really sad reflection on Scottish game that bookies rate the team currently 3rd as 14/1 shots to win at league leaders.

I'd say it's more a sad reflection on us, although to be fair, the absolute horsings we get off the Dhims do tend to be in our home matches against them. Results at their ground are generally "respectable" defeats. But every year, the financial gulf between us and them grows wider. They SHOULD beat us with the attendant gulf in quality. What is unacceptable is just laying down and rolling over to them.

Whether it's 14/1, 5/1 or 33/1, it's probably not going to matter as it isn't going to happen.

Although there is one omen that might help...

I got Celtic at 1/3 last weekend for today's game (1/5 now). The only other time I backed against AFC this season, Rangers managed to blow a 2 goal lead to cost me a fortune, or more accurately, cost my pile of bookies money to reduce by a third.

Inter Milan went out from 1/3 last weekend to 9/20 for today's game and Livi came in from evens to 3/5, given that Ross County have been hit with a bug and tried to get the game postponed (apparently, so I've been told). It pays to look out for good value in the early odds that the bookies set. I'm thinking 1/3 for the home win at Parkhead is very good value but I won't lose sleep if it fails. Double chance is a bet I've never done before and this weekend is the first time I've ever gone with the draw no bet option, one of my betting partners using that for Scunthorpe today so I went DNB for Spurs tomorrow for our double. It would need to be 50/1 or more to tempt my punt on an away win for AFC today. Celtic have to win after last night.

Just turned it on after they scored. For the next 20 minutes or so we looked half decent, not really bothered by them. What a fantastic goal by Cosgrove. Great play by McKenna and a looped ball in, but Cosgrove just hung in the air and nodded it in beautifully. 20 goals before Christmas is phenomenal. What an excellent season he's having.

After the goal though... jesus. They stepped up a gear like and we were really struggling. They're a very good team, much better than the hun. Some excellent saving tackles from Logan and McKenna like. McKenna looking good in general.

Just turned it on after they scored. For the next 20 minutes or so we looked half decent, not really bothered by them. What a fantastic goal by Cosgrove. Great play by McKenna and a looped ball in, but Cosgrove just hung in the air and nodded it in beautifully. 20 goals before Christmas is phenomenal. What an excellent season he's having.

After the goal though... jesus. They stepped up a gear like and we were really struggling. They're a very good team, much better than the hun. Some excellent saving tackles from Logan and McKenna like. McKenna looking good in general.

Answered my question!

Let’s be honest and, if possible, impartial. Cosgrove should have been sent off against the huns and is a red card waiting to happen most games. Not surprised he saw red today.

Only saw 30 mins today, basically the play between our goal and their second. All Celtic. Same shit tactics and same shit result. While 2-1 isn’t a bad result against Celtic I’m so sick of the shit tactics and shit manager. Booo.

Let’s be honest and, if possible, impartial. Cosgrove should have been sent off against the huns and is a red card waiting to happen most games. Not surprised he saw red today.

Only saw 30 mins today, basically the play between our goal and their second. All Celtic. Same shit tactics and same shit result. While 2-1 isn’t a bad result against Celtic I’m so sick of the shit tactics and shit manager. Booo.

Never a red in a million years today so whatever he did or didn’t do against the huns is irrelevant.

Never a red in a million years today so whatever he did or didn’t do against the huns is irrelevant.

Not irrelevant at all. Haven’t seen his sending off today but the way he plays he’s a red card waiting to happen. You can’t deny that, so whether justified or not, he’ll have games he’s unlucky to be sent off and others he’s lucky to stay on the field.