hivs v dons

We really should be putting hibs to the sword in this one, but they're as inconsistent as they have ever been. Hopefully see the same levels of desire as we did in the second half against der hun mk2. Guess it also depends on how dm has set the team up tactically and mentally.

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

2-1 dons, Cosgrove and Ferguson

I would stick with the same back 4 as we had on Wednesday night, although it might be too soon for Taylor to play 2 games in as quick succession. If it is the same back 4 though, I'd drop Vyner and keep Ferguson & Leigh as the middle 2, with Gallagher ahead of them, Hedges and McGinn ( If Fit ) supporting Cosgrove.

Doidge seems to have found a new lease, much like big Sam, so we'll need to be careful and not afford him opportunities obviously.

They will be determined to put Wednesday behind them, losing up in Dingwall, so I'd expect us to try and manage the game for a large part and then try and hit them on the break, whereas we should be going there as a team with their tails up and taking the game to them from the Whistle. But we will see.

Hibernian 2 vs 3 Aberdeen ( Cosgrove, Hedges, Leigh )

I'm still for dropping Logan with Vyner replacing him. Although he was ok against sevco, his booking where he chopped down (aribo?) their player in the corner resulting in a yellow card was totally unnecessary and some refs may even have given a red card as it was so reckless. His mind seems to be elsewhere a lot of the time and has been that way for ages. Of course the rumours about his personal life are not going away and may explain a lot. But he's one of DM's favourite sons so what I want is irrelevant and if he plays it wouldn't surprise me to find him getting on the scoresheet.

I've no concerns about Taylor playing a second match in 72 hours. As long as he concentrates on defending, he's more than good enough to keep Doidge quiet. Kamberi worries me more but he seems to blow hot and cold and when he's cold he's like a man down for Hivs...hopefully it's a chilly day in Leith for him.

Gallagher I just don't rate but his second half performance where he harassed the hell out of the sevco back line will probably ensure he stays in the side. The goal will no doubt have boosted his confidence as well. Consi probably stays at left back with Leigh continuing in midfield. Hivs have got Boyle back fit and he is even quicker than Kent....it could be a problem for us although to be fair to Consi he handled Kent pretty well after the first half an hour.

In

1-3 (Cosgrove, Ferguson, Logan)

For anyone heading down Hibs are doing a food bank drive in connection with Edinburgh Helping Hands. There will be a collection point at the away end.

https://mobile.twitter.com/edihelpinghands?lang=en

If we play like we did in last 60 minutes on Wednesday then should see Hibs off easily enough. Play like we did in the first 30 and we will be in the shite.

In

Flat then 2 minute walk to ground

Away end

2 minute walk back to flat

2-0 McKenna and Cosgrove

1/2 a game against the huns doesn’t suddenly make us a good team. And DM saying it should shut a few people up tells me a lot about him. Line up today says so much too, same as worked for 1/2 a game with 6 defenders (yes I know we don’t line up as a back 6.) Manager is clueless and we are suffering.

BigAL, Managed to get it on my tele, the thing I messaged you about mind  :thumbsup:

Although now I wish I hadn't bothered.

It wasn't a great 1st Half, Hibs were still the better team, although we created better chances.

2nd Half, well I haven't got a fucking clue. We were shite all over the park, not a single player played well, Defence were embarrassed by simple through balls, Lewis also a bit suspect with their latter 2 goals, midfield was yet again, non existent, Vyner was poor, Ferguson was poor, kept giving them free kicks, even though the majority of them were soft, he lacks the composure to not buy into it, he kept doing it. Gallagher was literally a man down and even Cosgrove was absolutely mince.

Difficult one to take really, but they definitely deserved it. They pass the ball around well, we seem to really struggle witht that, we barely strung 2-3 passes together.

I get McInnes creaming himself over a draw at home on Wednesday night, but I was never judging us with the 2 previous results against the ugly 2, I was more pissed off this season losing at St Mirren, the horrendous draw away to Killie, the farce of drawing with bottom of the League St Johnstone and in general, our style of Football, it's all been a bit shit this season, and last to be fair, the Hun wins last season really cut him some slack. But that today, that was fucking shocking, and we'll see what pish he speaks post match.