Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Lewis Ferguson valuation

If Scott McKenna has been valued at a reported £10 million and there's so called interest from Rangers for Lewis Ferguson how much is our No.19 worth regardless of if he goes to Ibrox or not??  Personally I know his father and uncle played for them but hope he'd have a bit more ambition than playing at said Glasgow club. 

Under contract until 2024. I've no doubt Rangers are interested but they're not going to be sending £2-3m plus sell-on clauses our way.

They'll offer £500k and one of their players currently not playing - Greg Docherty probably. We'll reject it. They'll hope Ferguson is unsettled and tries to force a move. He won't.

Never hidden the fact that I think this boy is incredibly overrated, and if he did go there, he would weaken them, he's a big step down from Jack, Kamara & an ageing Davis. He has time on his side and could of course improve and become a more complete player, but I simply don't see it at this moment in time.

I think the compensation we paid for him was about right at that time, he's probably added another 500k to that. I'd be looking for 1 Million plus a sell on clause for the future, but if it's those hun bastards that are genuinely after him, we should be quadrupling our asking price.

I just don't think we would entertain an offer from sevco under any circumstances. He's under contract till 2024 so we hold all the cards. The board are well aware of the damage it would cause to the relationship with supporters were they to roll over at sevco's behest.

Today's newspaper story has the rancid stench of that obese bigot Traynor all over it. A pre transfer window attempt to unsettle the player and of course sevco are due in town in the not too distant future ana. I wish Traynor nothing more than a cerebral haemhorrage that doesn't kill him but leaves the cunt unable to anything for himself, paralysed, unable to communicate and swimming in his own piss and shit

I just don't think we would entertain an offer from sevco under any circumstances. He's under contract till 2024 so we hold all the cards. The board are well aware of the damage it would cause to the relationship with supporters were they to roll over at sevco's behest.

Today's newspaper story has the rancid stench of that obese bigot Traynor all over it. A pre transfer window attempt to unsettle the player and of course sevco are due in town in the not too distant future ana. I wish Traynor nothing more than a cerebral haemhorrage that doesn't kill him but leaves the cunt unable to anything for himself, paralysed, unable to communicate and swimming in his own piss and shit

A scandal that this post was overlooked in this weeks i newspaper round up of fans’ forums.

Never hidden the fact that I think this boy is incredibly overrated, and if he did go there, he would weaken them, he's a big step down from Jack, Kamara & an ageing Davis. He has time on his side and could of course improve and become a more complete player, but I simply don't see it at this moment in time.

I think the compensation we paid for him was about right at that time, he's probably added another 500k to that. I'd be looking for 1 Million plus a sell on clause for the future, but if it's those hun bastards that are genuinely after him, we should be quadrupling our asking price.

I'm with kenny, bummed up by the glasgow press. Solid player but has no star quality. I think that we'd take £1m  if offered. That said James Mcarthur has made quite a career out of being a solid midfielder with no exceptional talents. So we might get more down south.