Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Accies - Dons - Wed - 745

Finding it hard to be motivated for this one.  Recent history, we don't have a terrible record there but they've not done badly of late.  So can see this being a really tight one.

Hopefully the dons of Motherwell rock up, but with the state of play at the moment, fuck knows.

Usually i'd be watching this given the timing, but i'm skipping it to get a free cyclists breakfast here in Wellington  :thumbsup: bagels, coffee and dutch goodies. I know what i'd prefer.  In fairness, they had me at free  ;D

Out

Bed

Breakfast

Work

1-2, Cosgrove and Hedges

Finding it hard to be motivated for this one.  Recent history, we don't have a terrible record there but they've not done badly of late.  So can see this being a really tight one.

Hopefully the dons of Motherwell rock up, but with the state of play at the moment, fuck knows.

Usually i'd be watching this given the timing, but i'm skipping it to get a free cyclists breakfast here in Wellington  :thumbsup: bagels, coffee and dutch goodies. I know what i'd prefer.  In fairness, they had me at free  ;D

Out

Bed

Breakfast

Work

1-2, Cosgrove and Hedges

Good luck to anyone who braves the game tomorrow night. No doubt we will get a win and all will be right in the world once again, but will take me a bit longer than usual to get over Sunday and struggling to motivate myself to take any interest tomorrow night.

Hate going to this two sided dump with their plastic carpet. We never play well here. Would expect Bryson and Ferguson to return to midfield. No idea why Hedges has missed last 2 but would have him in for McLennan and Wilson or Anderson in for Gallagher. However what McInnes will do is anyone’s guess. If we want to finish least shit of the rest then need to be winning next 3.

In

Lift from Capital

Away end

Lift back to Capital

2-0 McGinn and Hedges.

With Ferguson back for this, hoping that Vyner replaces Logan at right back. Suspect we will persist with Considine at left back for the time being and Leigh remaining in midfield. Hedges supposedly been carrying a knock which is why he missed the last couple of games. Will he be risked (to start anyway) on Accies' monstrosity of a pitch? I'm not so sure. Same applies to Bryson. McLennan was out of his depth on Sunday but we might be forced to put him back in. Needs to buck his ideas up sharpish. McGinn was also dreadful and I suspect he will be the one to drop to the bench.....again the pitch likely having a lot to do with the decision. Of course Main is available again  :hammer:

Out...and I salute any of our fans making the journey to have their arses frozen in a total shithole and likely paying through the nose to watch a turgid display albeit scraping a win in the end

0-1 (McKenna)

I don't "salute" our fans going tonight. They've obviously got nothing better to do and/or have a warped sense of "loyalty".

It's only by turning our backs on Milne's AFC, collectively, strategically and intelligently, as I proposed over a decade ago, that change can be effected. Unfortunately the missing thousands - which now includes me - are damaging the club by not investing any more money.

My proposal was action to be taken whilst filling Pittodrie on a buckshee game, what I called the reverse stadium protest. There was support for it too until Ab Mad or whatever they're called got scared of debate and shut me down. Now we are left with the hardcore dross who sang for McInnes the last TWICE at Hampden and who only go to games to get away from their shit wives and to break up their shit lives.

Central Belt mid week games are normally a certainity for me, but no more.

Just can't being myself to go and watch this dross again.

Fully expect us to bore our way to a narrow victory.

Anything other than three points and this season is royally fucked before November is out and hard to think when I'll be back as long as things remain the same

Past two games we have looked like two different teams, fuck knows what to expect tonight but it has banana skin written all over.  Hamilton are total scrappers and we have a come a cropper there when in much better form.  Bryson and Ferguson both available though I would be surprised if bryson is risked on that shitty pitch. I would take a scrappy win right now all things considered...

Personnally I would go 532

Logan

Devlin

McKenna

Considine

Leigh

Vyner

Ferguson

Campbell

Wilson

Cosgrove

Thought we were comfortable without really excelling tonight. Thought McGinn was best Dons player. Ferguson took goal well and looked better than he has for a while. Bryson rolled his ankle and was taken off as a precaution according to McInnes on radio after the game.