Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons - Dhims - Sun

Not the team we'd like to face after the surprise victory down at Fir Park, but we're always going to play them at some point. I really hope DM doesn't resort to type and try to contain them. It never, ever works.

The team should go into this with confidence. Let them play!

Out

Bed

bed

bed

1-3, Hedges

Celtic have not looked great this year and here we are again, despite injuries, if we have a go you never know. We had a go at Motherwell against an in form team above us in the league, why not have a go at home this weekend? We are not expected to get a result so why not have a go? (one of the reasons so many now dislike DM.)

Anyway, we won’t have a go.

0-3. No scorer.

Would love to think we would go at them like we went after Motherwell but just cannot see McInnes changing the habit of a life time and expect us to sit in with us inevitably losing when someone makes a mistake at the back. Not paying £50 for train so giving Sunday a miss might watch on tv.

Oot

Flat

Flat

Flat

0-3 no Dons scorer.

Saw a stat on twitter that we need to get 3 points from the next 2 games to avoid having the worst start under DM. But oddly enough, we win both and we actually got to having the best  :dunno: funny game, football.

Wouldn’t say that makes it a funny game, I’d suggest it shows how consistent we’ve been under McInnes.

Wouldn’t say that makes it a funny game, I’d suggest it shows how consistent we’ve been under McInnes.

No, I meant more that this seasons has been perceived to be a terrible start to the season.  Completely agree that it shows how consistent we've been.

No, I meant more that this seasons has been perceived to be a terrible start to the season.  Completely agree that it shows how consistent we've been.

Win the next two we are 6-3-2, 21 points.

Season 17-18 after 11 league games we were 8-2-1, 26 points.

Season 15-16 after 11 league games 8-0-3, 24 points.

Win the next two we are 6-3-2, 21 points.

Season 17-18 after 11 league games we were 8-2-1, 26 points.

Season 15-16 after 11 league games 8-0-3, 24 points.

My bad, hadn't realised I'd missed the out one of when posting that. Regardless, we're almost on par with where we usually are.

My bad, hadn't realised I'd missed the out one of when posting that. Regardless, we're almost on par with where we usually are.

L.A beat me to it, but was about to highlight the error of your ways Manc.

Season 15-16 was a crazy season, we had 24 points after 8 games, lost to Hibs in League Cup, proceeded to pick up only one point out of the next fifteen, go on a decent run of form and end the season with 3 points from the last 18 available.

Crazy crazy stuff.

Aye I am confident we will get something out of the game on Sunday ana. Might even be the full 3 points. But Considine must not be played at left back....Forrester will tear him a new one.

The only downside if we do win is that come season's end, we might find that those 3 points hugely contributed to helping sevco win their first ever league championship. I pray that doesn't happen.

I backed Lazio at 13/5 in-play midway through the first half so that result wasn't what I was looking for! But I'm not sure that they'll have any tiredness from over-exertion, rather the confidence they'll get from beating a Serie A side and the manner they did it will help them going forward.

It's 11 v. 11 at the end of the day. Lazio are just above mid-table, as are Aberdeen. They've lost twice in their league. So have AFC. The likes of Hamilton, St Mirren, Livi etc. would tank the likes of Sampdoria, Genoa, Spal etc. because Scottish is better than eyetie so it'll be ok on Sunday.

There's a flaw in that critical thinking path I feel. The assumption may be its weakness.

I actually think Livi might have a bit of a chance at beating one of those sides at home. Purely on the strength of their pitch being the worst in the whole of Scotland. Of course they would ship 6 or 7 minimum in the return leg in Italy.

Celtic winning was probably the best result for us. It isn't usual that they would lose 2 in a row no matter who the opponents were. I think theyve picked up a couple of injuries as well. Still confident we can get at least a point on Sunday.

I actually think Livi might have a bit of a chance at beating one of those sides at home. Purely on the strength of their pitch being the worst in the whole of Scotland. Of course they would ship 6 or 7 minimum in the return leg in Italy.

Celtic winning was probably the best result for us. It isn't usual that they would lose 2 in a row no matter who the opponents were. I think theyve picked up a couple of injuries as well. Still confident we can get at least a point on Sunday.

Agree with your point, them winning is probably what was required.  That said, we're our own worst enemy. Play to our strengths and there's no reason why we couldn't get something from this. Feel oddly confident  :-\

Christie is suspended for them, only just realised this. Meaning that we'll likely see that prick Rogic take his place, and he loves a goal against us, sincerely hope we've learned to close him down FFS.

In terms of ourselves, do we keep it as it was last week? It worked pretty well to be fair, or do we move Leigh back to LB and bring in Bryson? I actually thought Gallagher was effective last week as well and would like to see him keep his place, but I think Hedges could be useful in a game like this as well, it's really difficult.

Lewis

Logan

Devlin

McKenna

Leigh

Vyner

Gallagher

McGinn

Bryson

Wilson

Cosgrove

Sorry Considine, that'd be my preferred 11, I think Devlin & McKenna should remain as the CB duo and the thought of Considine again at LB, against Sinclair/Forrest/Elyouossi gives me the fear.

As Livingston showed, and Hibs to an extent ( With their 1-1 draw with them ) they can certainly be beaten. We need to be right up for it, get in their faces and defend well, no silly mistakes, whilst at the same time, being effective at the top end of the pitch.

Fucking hope we turn them over, 3 years without a win against them at Pittodrie I read earlier, not really good enough. Today is the day we change that! COYR