Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Hibs

Well,....who can be arsed going to this one then?  If that result doesn't provoke a reaction...…..(not holding my breath).....

In or oot  -  In,more out of curiosity

Furryboots  -  Mainer

Pre -  Working

Post -  Trying to erase the memory

Prediction  -  0 - 1 Hibs. Embarassed at what the crowd might be.

In for this one, but not looking forward to it. Probably wouldn't have bothered if I didn't have an Season Ticket.

Looking for a big reaction from the players on Saturday, but they are usually screwed due to the tactics of the bearded one.

I'll go for a 2-0 win through 2 Sam Cosgrove penalties.

Not seen anything to suggest any of the long term absentees will be back so other than Considine in for Vyner I cannot see there being many changes to the line up for Saturday. I would like to see us going with an extra forward and play Anderson up beside Cosgrove but just cannot see McInnes changing from 1 up hoofball we have been playing. Hibs seem to have steadied the ship a little so this could be a harder game than it would have been a few weeks ago. If it was not for the fact I have a season ticket I would not be going to this as most of the games I have been to this season have been brutal to watch due to our style of play and I cannot see it being any differnet on Saturday.

In

Train then few beers in town

Y

Quick beer then train back to capital

1-1 Cosgrove penalty for Dons

Not seen anything to suggest any of the long term absentees will be back so other than Considine in for Vyner I cannot see there being many changes to the line up for Saturday. I would like to see us going with an extra forward and play Anderson up beside Cosgrove but just cannot see McInnes changing from 1 up hoofball we have been playing. Hibs seem to have steadied the ship a little so this could be a harder game than it would have been a few weeks ago. If it was not for the fact I have a season ticket I would not be going to this as most of the games I have been to this season have been brutal to watch due to our style of play and I cannot see it being any differnet on Saturday.

In

Train then few beers in town

Y

Quick beer then train back to capital

1-1 Cosgrove penalty for Dons

Fair play for making the trek up to the game this weekend, but I have to agree I cannot see McInnes changing his style for it.

McKenna could be in the running for this apparently although I suspect discretion will turn out to be the better part of valour and I think at best a bench place will be the outcome. Consi definitely fit.

Hibs have been God awful all season but getting to the League Cup semi plus drawing with the dhims will certainly have boosted their confidence. Given our horrendous form and decimated squad I don't think a draw would be a disaster in this one, save for Motherwell perhaps being able to put a bit more daylight between us if they win their game.

1-1 (McGinn)

^^^can only remember one shot on target so far.poor fare from both sides. Crowd not as bad as expected.no protests

There should be now FFS. Absolutely atrocious stuff.

Curtis Main better get papped in the reserves and Bruce Anderson needs to take his place in the Squad.

Hopefully McInnes can give Main a lift back down the road when they both fuck off.

Dreadful performance although amazingly once a goal and a man down it did improve somewhat. However Hibs could and should have been 5 up before Cosgrove equalised, that they weren't was down purely to rank awful finishing by Doidge. Looks like we dodged a bullet last season when we had our offer for him turned down. Even then....Kamberi should have won it for Hibs late on.

Main I'm now writing off completely. Tries hard (too hard today) but just not the quality we require. Ferguson must cop a hefty club fine for getting sent off needlessly with a shocking challenge 30 seconds from time. God only knows what our midfield will look like against Motherwell in a fortnight. Gleeson, Campbell, Hedges and Gallacher? Logan was shockingly bad yet again. Vyner isn't great at right back but surely a better bet than Logan in his current form.

At least the international break hopefully gives us a chance at getting some of our injured players back. Doubtless Devlin will return injured from Scotland duty and be out until after the January break (how fucking bizarre is it that, at best, our 3rd choice centre half is in the squad).

McInnes oot!

Just back.Missed our goal because I couldnt see us scoring  ::). Doesnt hide the fact at how ineffectual we were though. Both sides were amateurish in the first half.We were predictable,either punt to Cosgrove,or get it out wide and ping in a hopeful ball.Neither Ferguson nor Campbell convince me that theyre ever going to have the nous to influence enough of a game.Barely saw either of them.

Was wondering how we could use Gallacher since he's here.Maybe someone to break up play and add a bit of energy to the midfield ala Willo? Alongside a cool head,like a fit Bryson etc? Ethan Ross,i would like to see what he could do with a run of games. Main? maybe trying too hard due to lack of service? ...maybe just a donkey like.

Should have been 2 or 3 Hibs though,but we Doidged a bullet with their striker.Good old Sam making the most of the scraps he got.He's also pretty nifty with his feet when the balls not in the air,wish we'd try playing through teams a bit more when the punts obviously arent working

Better than expected crowd,decent Hibs support,shit game.Only positive the return of McKenna

side note  -  be interesting to know how many goals weve scored because we had to get a goal,like today,and how many weve lost or been closer to losing because we decided to manage a game

Well, another shit show and bizarre how we only started playing after Main got sent off.

International break coming at a good time, as others have alluded too, it'll hopefully mean more bodies back.

Lewis Ferguson has sadly shown to be the overrated flop I have said many a time that he is. Only now he's not getting the goals to mask it, hopefully folk wake up to it now, I am not disputing the boy could become a good player, but right now he's showing his inexperience and simply put, is not good enough for an Aberdeen FC midfield.

Away to Motherwell next, who sit 4 points ahead of us  :-[ a defeat there and well, we have Celtic after that to put it right  :eek:

McInnes oot.

Well we played our get out of jail card, but boy that was a hard watch.

You know the sort of day you are going to have when you see Curtis Main line up alongside big Sam and we were pretty much garbage. To be fair to Main he did run around a lot, but I don't see anything other than a carthorse. Sam just keeps on scoring, but some of his all round play is poor, a couple of times he did some decent work only to put the ball out wide to the wrong player, which was frustrating in an afternoon like today.  A great header for the equaliser though

We can only be thankful we got that point as they really should have given us a doing. They do pass the ball around well though, but they were let down badly by that striker Doige? who we tried to sign at some point.

I'll take the point, but boy we are terrible and I heard that McInnes didn't do the media interview after the match, which I found strange.

Never mind Brexit, I just want dexit

Well, another shit show and bizarre how we only started playing after Main got sent off.

International break coming at a good time, as others have alluded too, it'll hopefully mean more bodies back.

Lewis Ferguson has sadly shown to be the overrated flop I have said many a time that he is. Only now he's not getting the goals to mask it, hopefully folk wake up to it now, I am not disputing the boy could become a good player, but right now he's showing his inexperience and simply put, is not good enough for an Aberdeen FC midfield.

Away to Motherwell next, who sit 4 points ahead of us  :-[ a defeat there and well, we have Celtic after that to put it right  :eek:

McInnes oot.

I wouldn't have said we started playing after Main got sent off, we were still shit for a good while after he went, but we put a good fight for the last 10 minutes.

I wouldn't have said we started playing after Main got sent off, we were still shit for a good while after he went, but we put a good fight for the last 10 minutes.

Well, we certainly made more of a fist of things, we created more chances. But that was down to Hibs and Heckingbottom's " Game Management ". I think we have been extremely fortunate not to have been on the end of a few more doings like we got at Ibrox last week, as lets face it, St Mirren should have scored more than they did in the 1-0 defeat, Livingston certainly should have as well, but today, Doidge missed 4 1 vs 1's, absolutely criminal.

We are rank rotten, we have no redeeming features and even when we do have everyone fit, I am not sure McInnes would pick the best 11, just my opinion. I have went completely off the man and have a strong disliking for him, shame how it's petering out. For talking sake, if we lose our next 2 games and are also put out of the Scottish Cup, we will be lucky to make top 5, maybe top 6, sad state of affairs really.

Should have taken the train up this morning being cancelled as being a sign and just went to the independence march instead. Abysmal game of football between two piss poor teams. Thought we robbed Hibs today and we could have had no complaint if we had lost 3-1 today. Thought both red cards were correct at the time. Might change my mind when I see them on tv. Main is a truly awful footballer. I have no idea what possessed McInness to sign him. I wish I had the will power to stop going as getting absolutely no enjoyment from watching us just now.

Should have taken the train up this morning being cancelled as being a sign and just went to the independence march instead. Abysmal game of football between two piss poor teams. Thought we robbed Hibs today and we could have had no complaint if we had lost 3-1 today. Thought both red cards were correct at the time. Might change my mind when I see them on tv. Main is a truly awful footballer. I have no idea what possessed McInness to sign him. I wish I had the will power to stop going as getting absolutely no enjoyment from watching us just now.

Seems like there are a few of you Jute but  I wonder how long you and the others can hold out. Club is alienating its fan base and it doesn't even realise it.

Saw a stat somewhere, we have the second lowest stats for shot taking. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Seems like there are a few of you Jute but  I wonder how long you and the others can hold out. Club is alienating its fan base and it doesn't even realise it.

I've been very quiet on here of late and there's a very good reason for that.

Now whilst I'm not quite calling for McInnes's head on a pitchfork, I have to say that with each passing week my interest is lessening.

Pretty sad to say that over fifty years on from my first game and by christ I've witnessed some utter shite during that time.

I forgot to mention towards the end of the game on Saturday when the scores were level, that Hibs had just had a chance, but Joe saved us and then McKenna was telling him to hold off playing the ball and just to keep it. Joe told McKenna to get his arse up the field and try and get a winner.

It was in injury time, but I liked that from Joe. Gets a bit of stick for being the Captain, but I thought that spoke volumes about his attitude.