Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Huns - Dons

Don't really feel like i'm ready for this. I don't think i've feared a game against them (new and old) as much as this in a long time. I'm not going to dwell on Wednesday, as i'm not even over it yet.  Not making it through to the next round probably did this lot a favour.  This team have no heart.  I think there are footballers in there, but for one reason or another, they're not showing it.

Somehow, this team, management included, need to find a way of getting a result. If i'm honest, i'm glad it's a stupid time so I can't actually watch it.  This match and the following month is going to be a hard slog.

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

3-0, no dons goalscorer

Wouldn't put it past McInnes to somehow sneak a draw/win from this. We're obviously going to put everybody behind the ball, like we have done previously in the last few seasons and managed to get a result.

James Wilson added to the crocked list, McLennan a doubt, so on that basis, I'd go for something like

Lewis

Logan

Vyner

Considine

Leigh

Ferguson

Campbell

McGinn

Hedges

Gallagher

Cosgrove

We won't see much of the ball, so when we do, we really need to be clinical, we need to have some sort of intent in order to win this, will probably get the old " A draw would be acceptable " line before the game so I'm not holding my breath.

What I will say, is that Livingston apparently battered them on Wednesday night and some really poor finishing let them down, the exact same as when we played them last week, they just couldn't score, hopefully if we can get even a 3rd of those chances, the big man can stick one or two away.

Team pretty much picks itself as we are running out of fit players. I have the fear we are going to take a real doing on Saturday.

Oot - fuck paying £32 to watch Scottish football

Flat

local game probably Civil Service Strollers v Edinburgh Uni in the lowalnd league

Flat

4-0 no dons scorer.

Not a single pass mark today.

We didn't even try for fuck sake, that was quite literally a training exercise for Rangers today, who didn't leave 2nd gear.

An utter embarrassment and we made Greg Stewart look like a player, or perhaps he's always been a player but our totally inept manager did his utmost to hide it from us?

In any case, the fucking fraud better be away soon or I can say with confidence here and now, bottom 6 looms for us, and will continue to do so whilst he's in the Dugout.

A complete wanker of a man, totally devoid of any self awareness and I can't wait for the excuses after this game.

Stopped watching after the 3rd went in. Horrifically embarrassing performance. Yes we were decimated by injuries to key players and I really couldn't see anything other than a defeat. But we barely laid a glove on them. And of course, Greg fucking Stewart just had to be in the thick of it all. Sevco were by no means at full strength themselves....Stewart in from the cold ( ice storage tbh), no Kamara, Kent, Aribo etc and still it was men against boys.

Plenty supporters now calling for McInnes' head on various social media platforms. Won't be happening for now unless he randomly decides to walk. The board just won't sack him due to the cost of paying up him and Doc's 3 year contracts and having to splash out for a new managerial team on top. However lose at home next weekend to a Hibs side gaining in confidence (whilst ours is shot and utterly depleted) then the first "McInnes oot" protests may be held outside the stadium. I can't see the crowd being much more than 11-11.5k either due to the growing apathy.

Nothing will happen at that point but we still have Motherwell away and Celtic home to come, get nothing out of those.....eminently possible.....and I think the crowds will start to crumble. I'd guess that under 9k for a few games and the board will then be forced to act, however expensive it is. All hypothetical of course at this point and we may find that with a few players back we halt the rot. This league minus the arse cheeks could actually be very exciting due to every team being as shyte as each other.....you couldn't predict at all who would win it and who would get relegated.

5-0, I feared a hammering and we duly got one, but by all accounts it was the manner of the defeat that really shocked.

Greg Stewart is a good football player and wasn't used correctly when with us, but today he comes in from the cold and does well against us, but we have replaced him with James Wilson, an even better player who I still have no idea why he signed for us as it is clear he won't be used correctly either, but it's always the players fault for being shyte, though sometimes they just are.

Fuck knows where we go from here, we are on a downward spiral at the moment and despite not thinking we will be in a relegation battle or anything like it, it is clear we need some fresh ideas on the pitch and highly doubt they are going to come from our manager.  I think we have a decent enough squad, but our style just doesn't seem to suit them.

At least Stewarty has got his wish with a strong and stable Rangers in the league, I hope he didn't jizz himself too much in the Ibrox boardroom after the game.

5-0  >:(

For the stattos out there, when was the last time we got horsed by more than 3?

Got pumped by Celtic twice this year (3-0) as well as Motherwell in the league cup the year before (same season). However, we haven't lost by more than 3 since October 2015 when we got pumped by St. Johnstone 5-1 at Pittodrie.

Aye I checked out the odds for 5-0 pre-match and was quoted 40-1......I was expecting double that. Also nearly got it right about the virus, apparently Consi was out as he has gastro-eneteritis. If he could have passed it on to Logan, Leigh and Devlin I think we definitely would have qualified for the postponement.

Noticed last night on the Hat that a normally fairly sensible member has gone all in and says Mcinnes will be sacked. Source " a club insider". Was supposed to be announced at 10pm last night but was postponed as McInnes is spending the weekend at home with the family. Well he would do seeing as the family home is only about 10 mies along the motorway from Mordor. Anyway he is adamant it will happen tomorrow. All I'm saying is I'll believe it when I see it. Just don't think we are close to an ongoing crisis at this point.